I decided to develop a GUI application for Windows.
Which language/framework do you recommend developing?
The delivery form is an executable file (exe format).
It is a small-scale business system that visualizes and edits csv files.
I usually use Python mainly, but
After investigating, it is not very common to exe the Python source,
I saw the description.
It may be difficult to narrow down to this, but
I would be grateful if you could tell us about recent trends and your tastes.
Answer # 1
If I have the right to decide, it's .NET Framework + C #.
The .NET Framework can be updated with Windows Update, and C # likes its type-strict and Java-like look.
Whether the UI should be Windows Form or WPF should reflect the end user's taste.
Answer # 2
If you just want to know the recommendations
Not recommended questions
stackoverflow is a service that solves the questions of people in need. For this reason, we do not recommend asking questions or posting for the purpose of asserting opinions because of vague interests.
If you have a reason for trouble and want to get some insights to find the optimal solution, please state clearly why and what you want to know.
This is a question that corresponds to.
If you can create a program that meets your needs, it should be the same no matter what you use.
If you dare to answer if you want to know an alternative, then C # (WinForms or WPF).
Since the operating environment is an OS made by Microsoft, it is quite natural to use a language made by Microsoft.
In addition, there is a large amount of materials ranging from introductory level to advanced level, including official references.
- ruby on rails 5 - about the structure when creating a blog with rails 5
- c # - [windows apps] about the file format when distributing the program
- windows 10 - about setting retentiondays in the windows event log (event viewer)
- about error when creating a new laravel project
- website - about programming languages
- windows 10 - about mysql installation
- windows - about batch set
- windows 10 - visual studio code: about controlling whether to open a new file as a new tab
- windows - about visual studio
- windows - about specified time processing in discordpy
- about creating a word counter for reading files
- ruby on rails - about rails db: seed when creating rails api in docker environment
- ruby - about creating a menu that receives numerical input using index method etc
- about git management when creating react-app
- windows 10 - about registration of juman user dictionary on windows
- windows - problems creating the installer in visual studio 2019
- about dhcpdconf when creating a home server with centos 8
- about unattended installation with windows deployment services (wds)
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved