I started reading the book "Jakratta Servlet/JSP from the basics" and am studying.
I have introduced the Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers at hand with the contents that I can learn while actually moving my hands, and I have been learning until today.
I haven't been particularly conscious of the environment settings for running Java (JDK) and Tomcat, but thanks to the introduction of Eclipse, I have been able to confirm the operation of the book publication until now.
From today, I entered the chapter on interaction with the database and immediately placed the H2 folder provided by the publisher on my computer.
A bat file for starting the H2 console (which works in the browser) is provided, so I tried starting it.
It seems that the Java environment settings are different from the assumptions in the reference book, and it does not work safely.
I checked the settings of the environment variables PATH and CLASSPATH, but I couldn't find them.
Is this related? If there is a relationship, what kind of settings should I make when installing Eclipse?
@java -cp "h2-1.4.194.jar;% H2DRIVERS%;% CLASSPATH%" org.h2.tools.Console% * @if errorlevel 1 pause
I would be happy if I could continue working on the reference book, please help me.
20200911 1029AM image added
20200911 1244PM Image added
Answer # 1
There is no direct relationship between installing Eclipse and H2 Database.
H2 Database is downloaded separately http://www.h2database.com/html/main.html.
There is a high possibility that the files extracted in the reference book are incorrect.
You can open the console by starting h2.bat of h2db without setting environment variables or classpaths.
Answer # 2
I placed the H2 folder on my computer.
Isn't it installed?
H2 Database Engine (H2DB) environment construction
The file downloaded by the above procedure is the provided file (installer).
- java - i want to update the contents of the database by inputting on the screen
- java - response when jsp is called from servlet from servlet
- java - how inefficient is it to create a web application with only servlets and jsps compared to using a framework?
- java - @configproperty is not valid in quarkus application and is null
- java - i want to start a mail application such as gmail from my own application with the destination, subject and body filled (a
- form authentication by java web application jdbc realm gives an error
- java - about title bar display in android application development i want to hide the title bar on a specific site and display th
- java application scope? and request scope? i would like to know the difference in screen transitions using
- java - i don't understand the behavior of the database
- how should i create a web application in java (fw is spring) that conforms to the web 3 layer structure?
- java - run groovy application using spring boot cli
- java - knowledge of android application development
- java - database shared by multiple oss
- java - how to write to the database in room (error elimination)
- java - registration and acquisition to the database using sequence
- in javafx, exception in application start method
- java - [android application development] cannot get current location information with getlastknownlocation()
- java - displaying database search results using a form configured with jsp/servlet
- android application development [java] i want to send push notifications from firebase, but i can't do heads-up notifications pr