I wanted to study queries, so I installed MariaDB about a week ago and practiced comfortably, but I had no problems until last night, but when I tried to connect this morning, I got an error. I can't connect to the local server at all. I looked at various sites, but I didn't understand well, so I posted a question here for help. If i am familiar with it, I would appreciate it if you could teach me how to solve it. Thank you.
Corresponding source code
ERROR 2017 (HY000): Can't open named pipe to host: .pipe: MariaDB (2) $mysql --version C: \ Program Files \ MariaDB 10.5 \ bin \ mysql.exe Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.5.5-MariaDB, for Win64 (AMD64), source revision 5b3d3792e28fc7a875c7060f772e42a9cd922f83
What I tried
I tried the following command, but it didn't work.
$systemctl start mariadb
$systemctl restart mariadb
$mysqladmin --protocol = SOCKET --socket =/tmp/mysql.sock version
Answer # 1
After reinstalling, it worked fine.
- php: i want to test the connection to mysql error: fatal error: uncaught error: call to undefined function mysql_connect ()
- amazon rds (mysql) insert speed suddenly slows down
- error when starting service in mysql
- ruby - causes of mysql error when starting unicorn on ec2
- getoldtweets-python suddenly throws an error
- mysql error library not loaded: resolving libmysqlclient18dylib (loaderror)
- i read mamp mysql with rails 5 and get an error
- error about mysql when building environment with docker
- error with net start mysql 57
- ruby - i want to eliminate the error couldn't find item with'id'=shadow_search
- about permission error when backing up with mysql
- i get an error in mysql and can't move forward! ??
- java - i get an error when connecting to mysql
- i get an error trying to connect to the root of mysql
- mysql - please tell us about the error statement for rails db: create!
- about error connecting nodejs application and mysql
- ruby - mysql error after auto deploy
- error message from mysql when opening laravel app
- mysql - sqlstate[hy000]: general error: 1366 incorrect string value
- [MySql]: Input Parameter NULL
- mysql - [mariadb] (phpmyadmin) i want to sort and update only the data in the second line
- cannot log in to mysql with administrator privileges
- cannot get id column array using select statement in php and mysql
- error when executing sql in php
- mysql - i can't access the database even though i should have granted the permission with the grant statement in mariadb
- mysql - i would like to know the sql that calculates the total from four tables
- can't connect to mysql launched by docker
- mysql(mariadb) replication says that the server-id is the same