I was trying to install MySQL by referring to this site.
An error will occur when registering MySQL in the Windows service and starting it.
I don't know why the service cannot be started, and I would appreciate it if you could tell me the solution.
MYSQL80 was added to "Services" on the "Computer Management" screen, but it was not started.
I tried to start it on the "Computer Management" screen, but the following message is displayed.
"The MYSQL80 service on my local computer has started and stopped. Some services will automatically stop if they are not used by other services or programs."
We apologize if you have any questions that are difficult to understand for the first time.
What I tried
Error message C: \>NET START MYSQL80 Start the MYSQL80 service. The MYSQL80 service could not be started. The service did not report an error. Enter NET HELPMSG 3534 for more detailed instructions.
I had a similar question and answered that I would run it in my.ini location, but my.ini file is located directly under C: \.
OS: windows10 64bit
CPU: core i5-3570
MySQL Community Server 8.0
Answer # 1
This article was a hit when I checked the error log.
It says that the cause is the rest of the process, and when I tried restarting it, I was able to confirm that it was started.
Answer # 2
There was such an article.
Answer # 3
By the way, in my Win10 environment, the my.ini file is directly under the MySQL installation directory.
By the way, does security software such as a firewall allow MySQL services and their port numbers?
- ruby - causes of mysql error when starting unicorn on ec2
- php: i want to test the connection to mysql error: fatal error: uncaught error: call to undefined function mysql_connect ()
- http error 503: service unavailable when doing amazon scraping with python
- [flask + sqlalchemy] i want to use mysql, but i get a sqlite error
- when starting java_ide eclipse, the error message "missing jdk" is displayed
- mysql - mariadb suddenly got an error and couldn't connect to the local server
- mysql error library not loaded: resolving libmysqlclient18dylib (loaderror)
- i read mamp mysql with rails 5 and get an error
- error about mysql when building environment with docker
- error with net start mysql 57
- about permission error when backing up with mysql
- php - mysql insert instruction error
- java - i get an error when connecting to mysql
- i get an error trying to connect to the root of mysql
- mysql - please tell us about the error statement for rails db: create!
- python 3x - cx_freeze error non-utf-8 code starting with'\x90'
- about error connecting nodejs application and mysql
- ruby - mysql error after auto deploy
- error message from mysql when opening laravel app