I want to resolve the error statement
Error message "NoMethodError in Category # new"
class CategoryController</pre> <p><strong>category/new.html.haml</strong></p> <pre><code data-language = "Ruby">= form_with model: @category, local: true do | f | = f.text_field: name, class: "SettingGroupForm__input", placeholder: "Please enter the category name" = f.submit "Save", class: "SettingGroupForm__button"
.side-bar .side-bar__main .first-list Thing I want to do = link_to new_category_path (current_user) do = icon ('fas','plus') .first-name__list-name By the time you die .second-list what to do = link_to new_deadline_path (current_user) do = icon ('fas','plus') .second-list__list-name Within 1 month
Answer # 1
As far as the situation is seen from the code and error fragmentsNot on the railsIt's in a state (out of the standard Rails way).
If you want to get on the rails
resources: categoriesPlease pull with.
If you want to proceed as it is, send
form_withPlease specify manually.
- i want to resolve the error statement (ruby on rails)
- ruby - i want to resolve the error statement "/ users/sign_up" in devise's no route matches [post]
- ruby on rails - i want to resolve a routing error
- ruby - [rails] unable to resolve "name error in affiliates controller # show" error
- i want to resolve a vbscript "missing statement" error
- ruby on rails - i want to resolve rails name error
- html - draw a diagonal line on the rails view file table
- ruby on rails - [rails] type error no implicit conversion of nil into string in the controller when introducing the gurunavi api
- php - laravel: i want to resolve the error target class [***] does not exist
- how do i create a build and how to resolve the error "binary not found"?
- ruby on rails - [rails] i want to use each statement in a helper method
- ruby on rails - about variable error of rails like function
- ruby on rails 5 - "thin" error when installing gem
- ruby on rails - heroku run rails db: migrate an error occurs in heroku run rails db: migrate
- ruby - [rails] i want to convert html ↔ erb
- python - tuple error does not resolve
- ruby on rails - when i changed the data type, i got an sql error i don't know where the cause is
- ruby on rails 5 - i want to display ruby on rails error messages using a modal window
- matplotlib - i want to resolve the return syntax error
- html - i want to display the view, but i get an error screen
- html - how to get haml database column
- html - i want to log in as an administrator user and register by linking general users and luggage
- html - i want to assign a variable to the url
- ruby on rails - when i run rails s, i get
- html - i want to edit and update from the edit screen
- html - i want to fix a routing error
- ruby on rails - how to transition from the top page
- html - when link_to is used in ruby on rails, a large number of a tags are generated
- ruby on rails - i want to post an image by dragging and dropping