import clipboard import keyboard import datetime import calendar import tweepy import base64 import json import time import glob import os import sys import re import console CK = b'' CKS = b'' AT = "" ATS = "" def login (CK, CKS, AT, ATS): CK = base64.b64decode (CK.decode ()) CKS = base64.b64decode (CKS.decode ()) auth = tweepy.OAuthHandler (str (CK) .split ("'") , str (CKS) .split ("'") ) auth.set_access_token (AT, ATS) API = tweepy.API (auth) return API def get_username (): user_name = clipboard.get () if ("http" in user_name): user_name = user_name.split ("/") user_name = user_name  .split ("?") user_name = user_name  return user_name else: else: return False def tweet_filter (Tweettext): itemlist = ["⓪①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨", "⓿❶❷❸❹❺❻❼❽❾", "0123456789", "
Answer # 1
As another respondent pointed out,
tweet_filterSince the replacement process of is independent of each other, it does not need to be nested, and the result is that the processing time is unnecessarily extended.
import time def tweet_filter0 (Tweettext): itemlist = ["⓪①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨", "⓿❶❷❸❹❺❻❼❽❾", "0123456789", "
- python 3x - how to count the number of data extracted by pandas or how to solve the error
- about character acquisition by python scraping
- python - valueerror: field'id' expected a number but got'suzukitadashi'
- where is the minor version number of python that starts by default specified?
- python - when you want to judge by the number of characters from the back with a regular expression
- python - how to get the number of searches for a specific word within the period
- python - sumy by specifying the maximum number of characters with sumy
- python - i want to add a line number to the data frame
- number of python combinations
- i want to speed up the processing of [python] for
- python i want to save a large amount of data at high speed
- python - how to accept number input even if keypressevent is defined for qlineedit in pyside
- python 3x - i want to output the name corresponding to the number entered in the excel file
- python - i want to divide a binary number into two, store it in a list, and represent it in a different decimal number
- i want to invert the number 12345 in python like 54321 and display it
- get the number of characters from the python text box
- get the total number and name of python grouping
- how to align the number of elements with overlaplengt of python etc
- python - how to increase the time data in the db of mysql by 1 second
- python - comparison of reading speed of a large number of json formats
- python : List of dictionaries?
- How to write script via API in Python?
- How to translate into a normal format -a date from numbers. Python
- Hello, how can I bypass recaptcha v2 on a website via python, then login to the website and create cookies?
- ios : How can I use for_in to request an API
- You need to add a hyperlink and data from api for telegram bot in python