When I try to deploy to Heroku, the following message appears and I cannot deploy.What I tried
Do'''$heroku run rails c'''and search for the cause,
Running rails c on ⬢ shrouded-beyond-08619 ... up, run.7961 (Free)
Traceback (most recent call last):
4: from/app/bin/rails: 3: in
3: from/app/bin/rails: 3: inload'
2: from/app/bin/spring: 8: in
1: from /usr/lib/ruby/2.5.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:59:inrequire'
/usr/lib/ruby/2.5.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:59:in `require': cannot load such file --bundler (LoadError) I think there is something wrong with the bundler.
Do'''$gem install bundler''' Successfully installed bundler-2.1.4 Parsing documentation for bundler-2.1.4 Done installing documentation for bundler after 2 seconds 1 gem installed And the installation was successful, so after doing bundle install and git push I tried git push heroku master again, but the screen looks like the image again. I'm sure that the URL is correct because I'm accessing the deployment destination link properly. .. ..
I'm stuck, so please help me.
Link referred to below ↓
The rails command gives `require': cannot load such file --bundler (LoadError).
Answer # 1
Was self resolved!
The reason is that I forgot to bundle install, Heroku will not judge it as a Ruby application without Gemfile and Gemfile.lock
I recreated the application on heroku and tried to deploy it
I got an error around bundler
Heroku can support bundler 2 series using a third party (not recommended), but official support is 1 series
Drop the bundler ver of Gemfile from 2 series to 1 series
- ruby - unable to deploy to heroku (nomethoderror)
- ruby on rails - cannot deploy to heroku
- ruby - rails app can't deploy to heroku
- ruby - rails heroku deploy error
- ruby - heroku deploy error
- mysql - deploy ruby app to heroku
- ruby - unable to deploy to heroku
- ruby - draw bootstrap correctly on heroku
- ruby - about initial data of seedrb on heroku
- ruby on rails - images uploaded on heroku disappear over time amazon s3
- ruby on rails - how to always start heroku (original domain)
- ruby on rails 5 - i would like to discuss the partial design
- [ruby on rails] i would like to know how to use the youtube data api to save search data in a db
- ruby - i can't add sendgrid to heroku so i can't use devise's email function
- ruby on rails - rails heroku typeerror (no implicit conversion of nil into string) issue
- ruby - error when deploying on heroku
- ruby - aws deploy fatal: protocol'github: https' is not supported error
- ruby - unable to create app database on heroku
- ruby on rails - i can't install heroku cli on ubuntu [error during apt-get update? ]
- ruby - [rails] page transition is not correct after deploying heroku (we're sorry, but something went wrong)
- ruby - deployment error on heroku
- ruby - i get an error after deploying on heroku
- ruby - tags are not saved in the database
- ruby - the image is displayed as strange characters in rails
- ruby - the top screen is displayed at http: // localhost: 3000/users/sign_in
- ruby - i don't understand the meaning of "redis:" described in yml file etc when dealing with redis in rails
- html - about boot strap free introduction
- ruby - i don't feel that the sql issued by rails has a different format from the sql that i usually write
- ruby - validation does not work