I made a boolean model with two meanings, but I'm trying to arrange two checkboxes and let them choose one by checking.
In the explanation, if it is A, uncheck it. In the case of B, it is ant to state that you should check it, but it is a little clunky.
I want to put two check boxes for one model and let me choose between two.
(Validation is managed by js)
Please tell me how to write it.
Answer # 1
Use radio button tags.
<% = form_with (model: user, local: true) do | form |%> <% = form.radio_button: gender,: male%> <% = form.radio_button: gender,: female%> <% end%>
- ruby on rails - i want to create a like function with rails
- ruby - how to create a seed file associated with user
- ruby - unable to create rails model (environment: cloud9)
- ruby on rails - i want to know the meaning of the dotted line of the er diagram created using the er diagram creation tool
- ruby - [rails] i want to create a page where the url does not change by redirect even if i enter a value and search like a site
- ruby - i can't "rails db: create rails_env = production" on aws
- ruby - create 3 or more columns in the intermediate table | db design
- ruby - i want to transition from create to show with rails
- create hidden_field using ruby hash
- i want to create a search site using youtube api with ruby on rails
- [ruby] i don't understand the meaning of the error statement
- ruby - i want to create a database on aws
- ruby - error in $bundle exec rake db: create
- ruby - unable to create app database on heroku
- ruby - unable to run rake db: create rails_env = production on aws deployment
- ruby - i want to create sample data using a gem called rails faker
- ruby - rails even if i create a new model (user), it is not displayed
- ruby - how to create a fixed chat room
- ruby - i want to import from csv data and update or create a new db
- ruby - passing variables using render partial
- ruby - deployment error on heroku
- ruby - output the total integer value held by each user
- ruby - i want to use the search method for active hash data
- ruby - destroy action does not respond
- ruby - how do you see the rails controller relative path? (carrierwave directory deleted)
- ruby - when deploying on capistrano, i get the error "access denied for user'ec2-user' @'localhost' (using password: no)&qu
- how to reflect the layout downloaded from the external site in ruby on rails?
- ruby - how nice! function routes do not pass well (relation) [rails]