I download a library called trf from a site called https://github.com/aistairc/trf#readme, but even if I can download it, the module cannot be found.
C: \ Users \ ---->pip install git + https://github.com/aistairc/trf.git
Collecting git + https://github.com/aistairc/trf.git
Cloning https://github.com/aistairc/trf.git to c: \ users \ --- \ appdata \ local \ temp \ pip-req-build-a6kf5liv
Building wheels for collected packages: trf
Building wheel for trf (setup.py) ... done
Created wheel for trf: filename = trf-0.1-py3-none-any.whl size = 1899 sha256 = 64d58990c306431c67fe6b64b7d320bb9f6492f7a265918e58600d5944ab4f7f
Stored in directory: C: \ Users \ ---- \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \ pip-ephem-wheel-cache-dxf4_nip \ wheels \ c4 \ db \ 2f \ ae93417d811fae1802ecf7d57c7988c6d3a16c7070b47f350e
Successfully built trf
Installing collected packages: trf
Successfully installed trf-0.1
It looks like it was installed successfully,
Traceback (most recent call last):
", line 1, in
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named'trf'
Will result in an error.What I tried
I'm not sure why I can't because setup.py exists on Github.
After downloading the file, I'm trying to download the project file again, but it's difficult and difficult.
Answer # 1
As far as the description of the tool is seen, it is written in Python, but it seems that it is not supposed to be used as a library.
Also, it seems to assume a Linux environment, so I'm not sure if it can be run on Windows.
- python - i'm having trouble installing pynacl
- i'm having trouble installing python 390
- python 3x - i'm having trouble not knowing the regular expression that removes certain whitespace
- python - how to import a file (py) i'm having trouble with an error (probably due to the path)
- i'm having trouble with the code before creating the opengl frame model
- python - library addition in pycharm
- i want to call a python library from java
- python - i want to get the publisher name from the book name with the national diet library search api, but it does not hit
- c # - i'm having trouble with xss countermeasures during json post in aspnet core mvc
- a large number of errors when installing the python library
- [ruby] i'm having trouble with nomethoderror
- i'm having trouble running the api in vuejs + bootstrap and displaying the results using v-for and card
- i'm having trouble with ruby's word bingo algorithm
- heroku - i'm having trouble with bundle install
- python - the library installed by pip cannot be imported no module named'selenium'
- ruby - i'm having trouble setting environment variables for activeadmin: access denied for user'root' @'localhost' (using passwo
- i'm having trouble using the paginate part of php
- unable to install python library from github to google colab
- python - about installation of library civlfeat
- drop-down menu - i'm having trouble opening the dropdown menu in drawer
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to check the type of a shell script variable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs