I want to edit a py file using a virtual environment in VS Code.
The ipynb file can now be edited by setting the virtual environment as shown in the attached image.
For py files, the same settings cannot be made and only the root environment can be used.
■ For ipynb files
■ For py files
Answer # 1
I think the following will be helpful.
* I'm sorry if I didn't use anaconda.
Python environment construction (Anaconda + VSCode) @ Windows10 [January 2020 version]
- python 3x - i want to reflect the virtual environment of python with vscode
- python - i can't create a virtual environment with pipenv
- python 3x - enable python virtual environment in vs code
- when i access bottle from a virtual environment with python, i get an error
- python - image recognition using cnn keras multiple inputs
- file reading and calculation using python
- python - how to handle environment variables in djnago-environ
- i want to display an image using opencv from python
- i want to read an image file with python using pillow
- python 3x - i can't use pyinstaller in windows10 environment
- python - i want to define a function using a csv file
- i want to combine split images using cv2 (python)
- image recognition using python beginner pyautogui is not possible
- i don't understand the description when using lambda for the key of the sort method of python
- to get the same output without using python dict
- i want to store data using a for statement using a table in html in python, but it is not displayed well
- python - i want to set up a pytest environment with vscode
- [python] data preprocessing using pandas (deletion of multiple columns)
- python - when using pil, an error screen is displayed
- python - permissionerror: [errno 13] permission denied
- [python 390] seven-series if statement does not work
- python 390 does not install properly
- [python 390 idle] idle cannot be started
- i want a program that uses watchdog to be automatically executed when a python computer is started
- [python 390] the error statement "type error: can only concatenate str (not" int ") to str" and
- python - regarding the problem that the length of a list with a different name is also affected by the code that searches while
- python - wait for user reaction using wait_for method in discordpy
- about combining when there are duplicate values in python dictionary type
- python - i don't know how to process blocking processes in parallel