I'm learning to encrypt and decrypt files in C ++ now.
I'm trying to use the encryption library Cryptort, but I'm stumbling at the setup stage. ..
・ Path setting
After creating the project, right-click the project in Solution Explorer and select "Properties".
I want to select "Configuration Properties"->"VC ++ Directory" and add the following path to the include directory and library directory.
Include directory: (appropriate path) cryptopp562
Library directory: (appropriate path) cryptopp562Win32OutputDebug
How should I enter from here? ..Reference site software used
Answer # 1
Click the ▽ mark next to it and click Edit to bring up the input screen.
- c ++ - using crypto ++ with visual studio 2013
- visual studio - i want to make an android application using xamarin
- how to use the encryption library crypto ++ in visual studio 2019
- python 3x - i want to run anaconda3 python from visual studio code it may or may not move
- visual studio code - vs code does not open from terminal
- visual studio - i want to do multi-thread processing (asynchronous), but the error code c2893 does not disappear
- visual studio code doesn't work well
- visual studio code - it doesn't appear even if i stop at a breakpoint in vs code
- c# - i want to use visual studio with unity
- how to maximize the terminal screen in visual studio code
- visual studio - about loading sdl png
- c++ - visual studio can't detect #define
- visual studio code - i want to erase the explanation of the function that appears during input with vscode (not when hovering)
- unable to browse php file in visual studio code
- i want to achieve sqlite utility in visual studio, but i do not know how to do it
- visual studio code - i want to change the color of the invalid part of vs code #if (c language)
- how to create a c++ calculator in visual studio 2017
- windows 10 - visual studio code: about controlling whether to open a new file as a new tab
- i don't know how to execute c code on github in visual studio 2019
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable