When creating a web application with Rails, I want to display customers in alphabetical order.
Basically, I would like to implement a function to display all items, click to display only the person in the line, or only the person in the line.
Is it possible to implement with gem etc.? Would you please introduce me if you have one?
Answer # 1
I searched for "kana sort" in RubyGem and it came out. It may be easier to search by English keywords.
- ruby - rails comment function display
- [ruby on rails 6] i implemented the tag function using acts-as-taggable-on, but i can't jump to the linked article from the list
- ruby - about implementation of tag function in rails
- ruby on rails - i want to display the posted image in the background using image_tag or url_for
- ruby on rails 6 - [rails] i want to update the display of chat room participants etc in real time
- [ruby on rails] i want to implement a follow function, but the like button is not displayed in the view
- ruby on rails 6 - [rails]'unfollow' function does not work * no error message
- ruby - [rails] implementation of search function
- ruby on rails - i want to display the latest posting date and time by creating a simple bulletin board
- ruby on rails - [rails] i'm implementing a search function using form_with, but i'm having trouble with the search results not b
- ruby on rails - i want to display the posted images in a random order (get information from the record)
- ruby - [rails] [asynchronous] like function: the number of likes is not displayed normally
- ruby on rails - [rails] chat function is being implemented jserb file cannot be read
- ruby on rails 6 - time display on rails
- ruby on rails - i want to display all the images in the [rails] directory in the browser!
- ruby on rails - [rails] i want to implement a filtering function and display the corresponding items on the list screen
- ruby on rails 6 - i want to change the display of the product detail page according to the user's conditions
- ruby - i want to display specific columns in rails in descending order of numbers
- ruby on rails - [rails] how to round (omission and display) the character string of link_to
- ruby on rails - rspec of the like function how to get the number of likes or how to reflect by clicking the icon
- ruby - passing variables using render partial
- ruby - [rails] i want to deploy a rails application using elastic beanstalk
- ruby - images cannot be displayed with the bulletin board posting function in rails
- how to embed code in ruby on rails
- ruby - s3 image is not displayed (activestorage)
- [ruby on rails] i want to display a parent model that matches the information of the associated child model
- ruby - i want to solve the n + 1 problem when using rails where method in loop processing
- ruby - [rails] form_with doesn't have proper name attribute
- ruby - rails cannot be started in the production environment when building an ec2 environment
- ruby - if you try to make the value of the array (json) sent on the vue side a strong parameter, a nomethoderror error will occu