When you start VSCode, a transparent screen will appear at first, and once you minimize it, it will become a black screen.
The delete and minimize buttons in the upper right will react even though they are not drawn.
I've been uninstalling and reinstalling many times, but it doesn't work.
I would appreciate it if you could tell me the solution.
VSCode version 1.49.3
windows version 1909
As you got the advice
I have uninstalled the current version 126.96.36.19939 intel HD Graphics using Device Manager.
And the latest version
I tried to update to 188.8.131.5283, but I could not update even if I started the installation file.
So the driver
I had returned to 184.108.40.20672, but I was able to work normally there.
I couldn't update to the latest version, but since VS Code is working now
I think it was good.
I am currently using a special computer called a surface laptop. Looking at the software called Intel Driver&Assistant, the graphic driver seems to have been modified by Microsoft, and it seems that it cannot be updated with the Intel driver installer.
The latest version of the driver is buggy, so I just hope that future Windows updates will install the latest version of the graphics driver. (w)
I hope it will be helpful for people who have bugs in the same environment.
Answer # 1
It seems to be a window drawing problem, so it may be fixed by updating the graphic driver.
- visual studio code - vs code does not open from terminal
- i want to disable automatic indent removal on line breaks in visual studio code
- unable to paste copied text in visual studio code
- i want you to start a new line with the line feed code set by visual studio code
- visual studio code - how to get data from firebase
- data is not reflected even if npm run serve in visual studio code
- visual studio code - it doesn't appear even if i stop at a breakpoint in vs code
- visual studio code - i want to change vs code settings dynamically
- visual studio code - unable to open aws credentials with vs code
- visual studio code - i want to erase the explanation of the function that appears during input with vscode (not when hovering)
- i want to change the color of the candidate selected by completion input in visual studio code
- visual studio code - when code is automatically saved, ambiguity between'a' and'a' [assembly-csharp]csharp(cs0229) appears error
- visual studio code - editor color changes tokencolorcustomizations
- visual studio code - vscode extensions, php intelephense issues
- visual studio code - about the current directory of vscode terminal
- visual studio code - about vs code (primary question)
- i want to display line break code for each line in visual studio code
- about setting of formatter "prettier" of visual studio code
- visual studio code - vscode c ++ settings for compiling multiple files (or tips on how to use them)
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable