As shown in the image below
I want to extend the input part to the full column.
As shown in the image below, it does not extend to the full column and remains short.
What I tried
I tried to add style to the input part of the html code and control it with wibbs by css, but it didn't work.
Answer # 1
It seems like I've wrapped the elements too much, but as it is, I just changed the class specification.
I think it's better to write HTML a little simpler.
<form action = "/ search" method = "get" accept-charset = "utf-8">
- the required attribute of the input element cannot be used html
- somehow the value in the column is shifted html
- html - wordpress column
- html - i want to overlay a background image and input form using bootstrap
- html - i want to overlay characters on the right side of css input text
- [django] how to save input contents from html to db
- html - questions about lp (landing page) input form
- html - if @post = postnew(content: paramas[:content]), there is one column, so i want to increase it to a few
- html - framework with css (column creation)
- html - i want the text input to be in the middle of the box position
- html - dynamic form input not saved in child table
- i want to hide the clear button of a specific input item in html/css
- html - how to put button tag inside input tag
- html - input tag "onchange" does not work in jquery
- html - i want to change the color of the text input field in the odd column with nth-child
- html - password input screen
- html - how to display input next to the character
- html - i want the css input form to be left aligned, but why is it centered? become
- html - thank you for applying css in the input element
- html - pseudo element (hover) does not work
- html - child element is not included in parent element
- html - i want to keep the float state
- html - offset does not apply
- html - i want to make the quotation mark of the quotation (blockqoute) easy to understand and read
- html - about width specification to check with developer tools
- html - i want to apply the css file created for the mobile terminal when responsive confirmation is made with the mobile termina
- html - elements are automatically broken in bootstrap's grid system
- html - what is "reading" css_media queries?