I used APIs called LocalDate and LocalDateTime after API level 26 in My App.
When I had this app run on a customer's smartphone, it failed.
When I searched for the cause, the customer's smartphone was API level 23.
LocalDate and LocalDateTime were very useful APIs, so I used them in 151 places.
I use it a lot for comparing dates, adding dates, comparing dates and times, and so on.
I would like a source code that implements LocalDate and LocalDateTime only with APIs of API level 23 or earlier so that this can be used on smartphones with API level 23.
Is there any way to get it?
Answer # 1
There seems to be something like this.
>ThreeTenABP is, roughly speaking, a library that backports new APIs such as java.time.LocalDate so that they can be used on Android without any problems. The author is our Jake god.
[Kotlin] Compare two dates with LocalDate and get the difference in the number of days
- java - android sessiongetinstance () error [send email]
- java - how to distinguish "android studio" library or homebrew function, create button
- java - when i try to run it in android studio, i get layout_constrainend_toendof is not found
- java - i want to reflect the data selected with android studio spinner in the textview
- java - i cannot use handler of android well
- java - [android] i want to display characters on two textviews with a time difference
- java - about library introduction in android studio
- java - unable to launch emulator in android studio
- java - i want to run main on android stuido
- java - i want to play youtube on android using the youtube android player api
- java - i want to create a firestore timestamp in android studio
- java - okhttp cannot be imported in android
- java - [android studio] switching to dark mode how to specify multiple textcolors in stylesxml
- java - [android] i want to insert two images inside with a circle frame image as the background [xml]
- i want to build an android application from ren'py launcher, but i am unable to proceed with an error (java compilation error)
- java - socket communication in android studio → i want to transfer images
- java - about android socket communication
- java - i get an error in android build error: can't find symbol
- java - [android] app crashes at startup
- java : It's not always possible to load data from Firebase
- java : Creating an object that depends on an object from another activity
- java : AAPT error: error: attribute android: hintTextColor not found
- java : How to update Recycler view with data from another thread?
- java : Animating the appearance /disappearance of items in the RecyclerView
- Tab content disappears after fragment reload (Android Studio Java)
- java : What is outerClass.get ()? .Tv_receive?
- java : SharedPreferences for persistence
- java : XML markup in Android application
- android : I want to always display a camera preview on the Surface View