This pageI'm trying to start Fighting ICE using Eclipse while referring to, but the following error occurs and I can't start it.
Error occurred during initialization of boot layer java.lang.module.FindException: Unable to derive module descriptor for C: \ pleiades \ workspace \ FightingICEv4.50 \ lib \ py4j0.10.4.jar Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: py4j0.10.4: Invalid module name: '10' is not a Java identifier
I also import the library as specified in the reference URL, and even if I search by the error code, there is no solution that comes to my mind, so I will ask you a question.
Eclipse is downloaded from Pleades and is Version: 2020-09 (4.17.0).
Settings such as JDK have not been tampered with and are the same as when downloaded.
Please answer somebody.
Answer # 1
I was able to lower the version of Eclipse
- java - i got an error when trying to execute a class that overloaded the constructor
- when starting java_ide eclipse, the error message "missing jdk" is displayed
- java - i want to get a 404 error when entering a random url in spring boot
- java - i want to eliminate the springboot error
- java - an error occurred when running with junit assertequals
- java bigdecimal acceleration error when dividing by 0
- java - web-app shows error in webxml
- java - i want to get the entire list from the db and display it, but an error occurs when executing the application
- java - an error occurs when executing the jar file
- java silver kuromoto execution confirmation method
- i want to resolve a java error
- java - error: incompatible type: unable to convert string  to string
- when i run /gradlew eclipse, i get an error if compilejava --release is an invalid flag
- i get the following error in java code please tell me what is wrong
- java - i get an error when i run tomcat and i don't know what to do
- i don't understand the cause of the java nosuchelementexception error
- java - i get a syntax error on (s), misplaced construct (s) error what should i do? help me
- java - kod-i want to know what to do when an error occurs in a method that should not have been written
- java - unable to resolve jsp file error in maven project
- java : Eclipse in paragraph new there is only project example other
- Causes and investigation methods for 500 errors in Java
- java : How do I declare Tomcat server in Eclipse version 4.16.0?
- java : How do I get Eclipse to see the new version of Apache Tomcat?
- java : Is remote debugging possible via a proxy with Eclipse?