In the following cellsThe displayed charactersI want to get
In other words, I want to get the letters "V = 0.157m/sec".
The formula is embedded in this cell as shown below, and the value is determined by the condition of the value in other cells.
When I refer to the value of the Cell object to get this value,
print (type (cell)) #<class'openpyxl.cell.cell.Cell'> print (cell.value) # = IF (OR ($AL13 = "", $AL13 = "ERROR", ... (Omitted))
In that way, you will get the calculation formula.
Is there a way to get the displayed characters instead of the formula?
Answer # 1
load_workbookWith a function
data_only = TrueBy specifying the option, you can get the "value calculated when you last opened it in Excel".
data_only (bool) – controls whether cells with formulae have either the formula (default) or the value stored the last time Excel read the sheet
- python - when i use write (), the characters are not displayed
- python - the web browser is garbled and the web application is not displayed
- python - about openpyxl error avoidance
- in [python] print (), if a scatter plot is displayed using a one-dimensional array that has the intended values, the distributio
- python - how to store the characters in the list in the dictionary
- python - when i try to erase non-ascii characters in the text with resub (r "[^ x00-x7f]", r "", text), the
- python - object is not displayed in html in django queryset
- python - i want to convert the characters obtained from the txt file to numbers
- python - images are not displayed in the flask app launched with docker
- python - when you want to judge by the number of characters from the back with a regular expression
- results are not displayed in python
- python - sumy by specifying the maximum number of characters with sumy
- python - about garbled characters in webbroeser
- python 3x - supports garbled characters for web scraping
- python - problem that css is not loaded in html and cannot be displayed during web application creation
- vba displayed next to certain characters
- python - anaconda is not displayed in the terminal on mac
- python - why is name'beam' is not defined displayed
- python - i want to hide the result of gacha that is displayed as 0