Is there an API to control charging in Android OS?
If i make the connection shown above, the Walkman will be in power supply mode and cannot be charged.
The DAC to which the miniB is connected has a power supply and does not require power supply from the Walkman.
After the connection with the DAC connecting the miniB is established, I want to be able to charge the Walkman from the charger connected to Type A under the control of the software.
Answer # 1
It seems that it can not be done unless Android is rooted.
It turned out that rooting is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty and cannot be commercialized.
Answer # 2
How about this?
- java - android sessiongetinstance () error [send email]
- java - [android studio] switching to dark mode how to specify multiple textcolors in stylesxml
- java - although there is no problem in transition from html to jsp, insert is not reflected
- java - unable to launch emulator in android studio
- java - i want to play youtube on android using the youtube android player api
- java - i want to create a firestore timestamp in android studio
- there is ⌘\ in the shortcut of android studio, but the function does not work even if you press ⌘\
- java - okhttp cannot be imported in android
- java - [android] i want to insert two images inside with a circle frame image as the background [xml]
- java - [android] i want to display characters on two textviews with a time difference
- i want to build an android application from ren'py launcher, but i am unable to proceed with an error (java compilation error)
- is there a way to use other java classes in another java?
- java - error in android studio
- java - i get an error in android build error: can't find symbol
- java - i want to determine if there is an author in the video tweet on twitter4j
- java - about library introduction in android studio
- java - i cannot use handler of android well
- java - android i want to register multiple screen buttons at once in setonclicklistener
- java : It's not always possible to load data from Firebase
- java : How to pass dimensions from code to xml
- java : Retrieving a string from a database like Firestore
- java : AAPT error: error: attribute android: hintTextColor not found
- java : How to update Recycler view with data from another thread?
- java : Animating the appearance /disappearance of items in the RecyclerView
- Tab content disappears after fragment reload (Android Studio Java)
- java : What is outerClass.get ()? .Tv_receive?
- java : SharedPreferences for persistence
- java : XML markup in Android application