I'm studying Ruby on Rails.
When I try to move the bundle, it doesn't respond and no error message is displayed, which is a problem.
bundle -vEven if I type something like that, it doesn't respond and I'm waiting for the next command.
In the terminal, the message will be as follows.
$ruby -v ruby 2.5.1p57 (2018-03-29 revision 63029) [x86_64-darwin18] ~ $rails -v Rails 5.2.3 ~ $gem -v 3.1.4 ~ $bundle -v # This doesn't respond ~
What I tried to solve.
- Reinstall ruby used in rbenv
- Reinstall the bundle itself
- Check the path
I would like to know the solution. Thank you.
Answer # 1
It works by reinstalling rbenv. I referred to the following.
- ruby - mysql2 :: error: table'gym_app_developmentmenus' doesn't exist
- ruby - no error message is displayed during new registration
- ruby - i want to display an error message when posting/editing fails by validation check
- ruby on rails 5 - i want to get an error message when i enter the user id in full-width in url
- ruby - about the matter that the error message at the time of "rails" validation check is not displayed
- ruby - mysql2 :: error: field'tag_name' doesn't have a default value
- i get a bundler 213 error when creating an app in ruby 27
- ruby - the last db setting doesn't work when deploying rails app on aws
- ruby - after new registration with devise, an error is displayed
- ruby - i don't know the cause of the validation error in factorybot
- ruby - when i run rails s, i get a message like error loading the'sqlite3' and the server doesn't start properly
- ruby on rails - i don't understand the content of the error
- ruby on rails - i get an error with rails db: create
- c - i get an error message
- ruby on rails - i get an error in a program that changes over time
- ruby - schedulerb doesn't work well
- ruby on rails - nomethoderror in itemscontroller # new error
- ruby - i got a routing error when i sent a comment
- ruby - passing variables using render partial
- i'm having trouble with ruby's word bingo algorithm
- ruby - [rails] i want to deploy a rails application using elastic beanstalk
- ruby - dealing with validation errors when rendering rails apps (definition of instance variables)
- ruby - i get an error with the rails new command
- ruby - implementation of friendly forwarding
- ruby - i installed carrierwave with rails, but i can't see the image
- ruby - about rails controller new action
- ruby - rails page does not open