With the introduction of Bootstrap, I stumbled and couldn't even display the page.
When I accessed the top page
RuntimeError in Home # top
Your ExecJS runtime Duktape isn't supported by autoprefixer-rails,
please switch to Node.js (V8) or mini_racer (V8)
When I checked the version of Node.js, it was v12.19.0.
mini_racer tried to install but got an error
An error occurred while installing libv8 (22.214.171.124), and Bundler cannot
Make sure that
gem install libv8 -v '126.96.36.199' --source 'https://rubygems.org/'succeeds before bundling.
mini_racer was resolved to 0.3.1, which depends on
I can't install libv8 because it's stuck.
gem'libv8','~>8.4','>= 188.8.131.52' gem'mini_racer','~>0.3.1'
I would appreciate it if you could teach me the solution.
Answer # 1
It was solved by reintroducing Bootstrap.
Perhaps I was messing around with something strange without realizing it.
It was OK to install bootstrap-sass and import with a new scss file.
- ruby on rails - syntax error cannot be resolved
- ruby - the error in rails g migration cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails - when i run rails, i get an error related to webpacker
- ruby on rails - vuejs cannot find element: app error
- ruby on rails 6 - [error] nomethoderror in communitiescontroller # create undefined method `published?'for # <community: 0x0
- ruby on rails - i want to download a file with rails, s3 and carrierwave, but i get an error
- ruby - heroku run rails db: cannot migrate
- ruby on rails - webpacker cannot be compiled
- ruby on rails - rails routing error
- ruby on rails - i want to put what i posted on the show page, but it's a blank page it's not an error
- ruby on rails 5 - i want to get an error message when i enter the user id in full-width in url
- ruby on rails - i get a template is missing error in render
- ruby on rails 6 - [error] nomethoderror in followscontroller # destroy undefined method `destroy'for nil: nilclass
- ruby on rails - error with automatic deployment by capistrano
- ruby - [rails] the cart function cannot get the cart id associated with the user
- ruby on rails 5 - about lint/syntax error of rubocop
- ruby - syntax error, unexpected cannot be solved [rails]
- ruby on rails - you cannot change the keychain after downloading the pem file when creating an ec2 instance the matter that come
- ruby - [i'm having trouble with an error] cannot add foreign key constraint
- ruby on rails - the image cannot be saved in s3 and cannot be displayed in the view aws :: sigv4 :: errors :: missingcredentials