I want to make an in-vehicle data logger for a model that can record voltage and current on microSD using Arduino
In order to measure how much load is applied while driving in a model car (Mini 4WD), we are exploring whether it is possible to measure current and voltage in the car.
As an actual example, there was an example of implementing a similar one in Cerevo's IoT module "Blue Ninja", but it seems that the distribution of development software has ended and I thought that I could make it with Arduino ... is.
I have hardly touched Arduino and programs, but I would like to take this opportunity to learn while making it.
The minimum required functions are as follows.
・ Measurement in the range of approximately 2.0V to 3.5V, 0A to 2.0A
・ Sampling interval is about 100ms
・ Measurement time of 60 seconds is sufficient
・ Record several driving data in a microSD and import it to a PC later.
Regarding the power supply, there is no problem even if you do not take the power supply from the model side (AA x 2) and attach a small lipo battery separately.
If there is a kit or tool that seems to be appropriate, please suggest it.
I'm sorry that my thoughts didn't come together, but thank you.
Answer # 1
As a question, it seems to be a type that is a little too rough and not recommended, but it seems to be interesting as a subject.
The microcomputer itself requires almost no capacity, but what about the Arduino Pro Mini?
If you use the ADC of a microcomputer, you have to consider the fluctuation of the power supply voltage, so it may be unexpectedly troublesome. The current also affects the driving force of the motor unless the shunt resistance is lowered. So, I think it's easy to use such a current/voltage measurement module at "Mochi wa Mochiya".
SD card is also good, but it seems to be lighter to record in EEPROM with I2C connection and connect the dump to UART.
If possible, it would be better for the circuit to separate the power supply from the motor system.
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin