I want to operate from the outside even when the screen is closed.
I can do it normally with chrome remote desktop, but I do not know why chrome, but I can not connect if I have not accessed it for a while (of course I start it), so I thought I would take another measure, but the above reason Can't be used as a substitute.The problem i am having
It seems that no control is accepted, or the screen is not updatedWhat I tried
RealVNC screen close does not workI can't find a case like that even if I search with. Maybe it's impossible in the first place?Supplementary information 200419
The power settings are designed to continue working even when the cover is closed tightly.
I forgot the description and misunderstood it as such a low-level problem, so I'm sorry to trouble you.
I experimented with chrome remote desktop and VNC at the same time,
On the chrome remote desktop, it worked as it was even when the lid was closed,
The VNC became inoperable almost immediately after closing.
It has been confirmed that the screen has not been updated.
The cause is still unknown.
Answer # 1
This PC was operating without a battery, but it seems that this symptom was caused by poor contact of the AC adapter.
When the poor contact was resolved, this symptom disappeared.
- html - i want to close it when i click the full screen menu on my smartphone
- [sql server] how can i register data that does not have a screen?
- android - [kotlin] app is forced to close due to screen transition when list is pressed
- windows server - phenomenon that screen disappears with remoteapp of rdp
- python - wol with raspberrypi zero without port release
- centos - about connecting to sakura vps with vnc-server
- linux - i can't log in from the razpi login screen
- macos (osx) - how to remotely access multiple windows pcs on one mac at the same time
- i can no longer connect to raspberry pi from vnc
- raspberry pi - error when connecting to rasp pi using host name with vnc viewer (error code 11004)