I am creating a blog application with reference to the following site.
I want to make a transition when I click "BLOG" from the top page.
DB and model creation is completed with reference to the site.
If i run the current rails routes, it will look like this:
routes.rb code Rails.application.routes.draw do root "posts # index" root'home # notice' resources: posts do # For details on the DSL available within this file, see http://guides.rubyonrails.org/routing.html end end
I'm sorry for the lack of explanation, but I would like to know.
Answer # 1
If so, why not consider using the standard blogging feature (ActionText) implemented from Rails 6?
The following article is a compilation of videos of the Rails creator (DHH) implementing the blogging feature.
How easy is it to create a blogging app with proper Rails?
And how do you use it properly? You can understand the procedure of.
What I don't want you to forget is what you can learn hereGet the right steps to build an app in Rails(= You can make an app).
In reality, one command can create many files.
Eventually, I think it is more important than creating a portfolio to understand what kind of functions and what kind of connections each created file has.
Answer # 2
Thank you for your advice!
I am aware of the lack of study, but I am currently creating a portfolio for job hunting and would like to create a blog function on my homepage!
Yes! I will try rails6 as soon as I finish my work!
- ruby on rails - about the matter that does not transition to the detail page
- ruby on rails - about screen transition from rails top page to calendar page
- ruby - how to start rails
- ruby on rails - how to translate view in rails
- ruby on rails - how to write a form object
- how to embed code in ruby on rails
- ruby on rails - i want to make a screen transition with rails when api is received
- ruby on rails - how to use requestreferer
- ruby on rails - how to set the path to move from the top page to the new registration page
- ruby - i can't transition to my page for each user after logging out (rails)
- ruby - i want to collect the same records using rails group and get the value
- [ruby on rails] i want to implement a follow function, but the like button is not displayed in the view
- ruby on rails - no route matches , missing required keys: [: id] cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails - i don't understand the content of the error
- ruby - rails db: migrate is not possible
- ruby on rails - when a photo is added to a folder on the pc, i want to display it on the browser of the web application!
- ruby on rails - i get an error with rails db: create
- ruby on rails - [rails] how to round (omission and display) the character string of link_to
- ruby on rails 6 - i want to change the display of the product detail page according to the user's conditions
- ruby on rails - when i run rails s, i get
- ruby on rails - after updating to rails6
- html - i want to set the conditions to be displayed in collection_check_boxes
- ruby - how to describe the linked path
- css - display the list of users registered in the group
- ruby on rails - i want to display the number of people in the group
- ruby - i get an error when i run rails db: seed
- ruby on rails - i want to post an image by dragging and dropping
- html - i want to log in as an administrator user and register by linking general users and luggage