Please write your question in detail here.
I'm learning Chapter 2 of rails tutorial 6th edition.
2.2 The following issues occurred while implementing the scaffold feature in the User Resources chapter.
Instead of an error, the browser display says "File could not be accessed".Corresponding source code
Source code This code is what you see when you run rails s -b 0.0.0.0.
=>Rails 6.0.3 application starting in development
rails server --helpfor more startup options
Puma starting in single mode ...
- Version 4.3.4 (ruby 2.6.3-p62), codename: Mysterious Traveler
- Min threads: 5, max threads: 5
- Environment: development
- Listening on tcp: //0.0.0.0:8080
Use Ctrl-C to stop
I followed the procedure in the curriculum and entered the URL in the same way, but I can't see the pages shown in Figures 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, etc.Curriculum Chapter 2Supplementary information (FW/tool version, etc.)
Please provide more detailed information here.
Curriculum Chapter 2
Answer # 1
I found a similar questioner and was able to solve it.
- ruby on rails 6 - rails tutorial (6th edition, chapter 8, list 833) what is the difference between logged_in? and is_logged_in ?
- ruby on rails - in the rails tutorial (4th edition, chapter 5), the layout of only the login page is broken
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 13 delete does not work in the test of increasing/decreasing the number of posts with rspec
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 4 test fails
- ruby - i got stuck in chapter 5 of the rails tutorial i want to apply it because applicationhtmlerb is not applied
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial chapter 13 cooperation between heroku and aws s3 region
- ruby on rails 6 - rails tutorial chapter 14 about follow, unfollow, following? methods
- ruby on rails 5 - the setup for everyday rails chapter 2 doesn't work (could not find shared context "project setup")
- ruby on rails 6 - rails tutorial login [remember me] checkbox test
- ruby on rails - i want to write a rails tutorial test in rspec
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial tests that should pass fail with an error [6th edition]
- windows - rails tutorial chapter 13 (1344) image upload in production environment does not work (s3, iam)
- cloud9 - rails tutorial chapter 12 problems that rails test does not pass
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial about git config settings
- ruby on rails 5 - actioncontroller :: invalidauthenticitytoken cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails - cannot pass id to destroy action of intermediate table
- ruby on rails - error in controller when transitioning with rails6 destory action
- ruby - [rails] i can't install the add favorite button
- ruby on rails - access fails after seed after deploying to heroku
- ruby - [rails] page transition is not correct after deploying heroku (we're sorry, but something went wrong)
- ruby - deployment error on heroku
- ruby - i get an error after deploying on heroku
- ruby - tags are not saved in the database
- ruby - the image is displayed as strange characters in rails
- ruby - the top screen is displayed at http: // localhost: 3000/users/sign_in
- ruby - i don't understand the meaning of "redis:" described in yml file etc when dealing with redis in rails
- html - about boot strap free introduction
- ruby - i don't feel that the sql issued by rails has a different format from the sql that i usually write
- ruby - validation does not work