I would like to allow users who log in with Twitter OAuth authentication to acquire follower information inside the application, but I would like to confirm the rate limit of Twitter API, so I would like to lend you some wisdom.
Twitter API restrictions
It is a condition that it is restricted to use the API from the same account and the same access source, so if you perform OAuth authentication of Twitter for service registration and hit the API from the user's account, it will not be affected by the number of accesses You can use the Twitter API for.
In the past question, the above answer was given, but if you hit the API from the server side, the same rate limit will be applied to all user requests, but if you hit the API from the client side, one user Is it correct to understand that different rate limits apply to one person?
Also, is it the same for serverless that the same rate limit is applied when you hit the API on the server side?
Answer # 1
Is this correct in the understanding that hitting the API from the server side applies the same rate limit to all user requests, but hitting the API from the client side applies a different rate limit to each user? ??
Rate limiting of the standard API is primarily on a per-user basis — or more accurately described, per user access token.
- php doesn't work for twitteroauth authentication
- How long is the Bearer token obtained with Oauth 2.0 with PKCE of Twitter API valid?
- python - i want to get the twitter timeline with pythou, but i get an error
- i want to get the timeline from twitter in python, but the instantiation of the listener class does not work
- python - send twitter api direct message
- twitter - i want to get the top 5 tweets from "topic tweets"
- i want to know the solution for twitter api error:401
- python - get and display twitter timeline
- python - i want to send dm with twitter api, but an error is returned