I want to display tweets from multiple accounts on the site with automatic updates.
I was wondering if I could embed the search results with the timeline widget (publish.twitter.com), but now it seems that the widget can only be created with the URL of a single account.
How to use a collection: Automatically add tweets from that account to the collection and display the collection in a widget.
I thought about it, but I don't know how to do it ...
Is there any good way?
* For the time being, I have registered as a Twitter developer and have experience with simple functions (automatic tweet, OAuth login).
Answer # 1
Excuse me, create a list → create a widget with a list → embed
I solved it with.
- sql - when you want to display multiple values in one column
- [python] use subplots with matplotlib to display multiple graphs from dataframe
- i want to go back in time and get tweets with python and the twitter api, but i can't
- css - is there a way to automatically change the width of the first element in the display grid depending on the content?
- python - get and display twitter timeline
- java - i want to display multiple objects whose black eye direction changes
- python - get tweets by specifying time with twitter api
- [vbnet] i want to display by combining multiple names with the display member of combobox
- django: i want to display multiple models on one page
- i want to display multiple fig at the same time with matplotlib of python
- unity: is it possible to display multiple windows?
- swift - i want to display multiple picker views
- java: cat command to display the contents of multiple text files
- i want to automatically display the text file created by the java program on the screen
- display multiple images android studio
- html - i want to know the name to display multiple contents like images on google
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable