We aim to create Unity content automatically.
Specifically, I want to create a new scene by pressing the run button and place an object in that new scene.
For that, I think it is necessary to create a scene with a script and create an object in that scene. It doesn't come out even if I check it, but is it possible to manage the generation of the scene with a script in the first place?
Answer # 1
Scene generation is not available for normal gameplay.
It is possible with an editor extension. Try google with words like "unity editor scene creation".
You should also consider "Is it really necessary to create a scene?" (Because object placement is also possible during normal gameplay).
- c # - if you create a button that transitions to the scene, make it prefab, and inherit it in each scene, 2 out of 4 will not wo
- c # - i want to create a list of toggle in a unity script
- c # - how to create csv data with different types for each row
- google apps script - create a graph by fetching a specific range of columns in gas language
- c # - i want to transition to the result scene when the song finishes playing
- c # - code error of script implemented by unity cannot be resolved
- c # - i can't attach a script in unity (beginner)
- c # - [unity] how to make a script that executes processing after a certain period of time
- c # - i want to create an older version of an android app with xamarinforms, but i get a build error
- c # - scene cannot be moved using scritable object
- c # - i want one script to control multiple objects
- google apps script - i want to create a spreadsheet that automatically sends an email on my birthday
- c # - [unity 2d] i want to create a gimmick that clings to a rope, hangs, swings like a pendulum, and jumps
- unity - i want to create a script to access the shader value in the same object and change the value
- c # - i want to create software that manages products on ec sites with macros
- google apps script - i want to create googlespreadsheet at once
- google apps script - i want to create a process like countifs function that can dynamically change the search value in gas
- c # - how to transition from game scene to clear scene (2d)
- c # - [unity] i don't know how to use "pointerpress" of pointereventdata
- c # - i want to slowly rotate the model to a fixed angle when the flag is set, and slowly return it to the original angle when t
- c # - i want to rank in a racing game considering the number of laps unity
- c # - [unity] i can't update and get custom properties in photon
- c # - if you hit a bullet at a close distance, the speed will be 0
- c # - can i use 3 cameras?
- c # - i want to switch multiple sound sources in a scene with unity and make a scene transition
- c # - [unity] in tps 3d games on smartphones, if you are touching the joystick on the ui, you want to disable the input to the c
- c # - [unity] if you stop at a breakpoint and then start playing again, the network object created by photon will disappear
- c # - i want to duplicate multiple and change the hp bar for each