No route matches [GET] "/ users"
Is happening and I want to fix it
Please write your question in detail here.
(Example) Made with ryby on rails
■■ The following error message occurred while implementing the function.
I want to go to the new registration screen, devise is included
Routing Error ``` Error message No route matches [GET] "/ users"Corresponding source code
* Routes.rb *
* `` `Ruby
root to: "prototypes # index
end * Prototypes_controllerclass * `` `ruby def index end
New user registration <% = devise_error_messages!%> *<% = form_with model: @user, url: user_registration_path, local: true do | f |%>*
<% = link_to "login", new_user_session_path, class:: nav__btn%> *<% = link_to "new registration", new_user_registration_path, class:: nav__btn%>*
List of routes cancel_user_registration GET/users/cancel (.: Format) devise/registrations # cancel new_user_registration GET/users/sign_up (.: format) devise/registrations # new edit_user_registration GET/users/edit (.: format) devise/registrations # edit user_registration PATCH/users (.: format) devise/registrations # update PUT/users (.: format) devise/registrations # update DELETE/users (.: format) devise/registrations # destroy POST/users (.: format) devise/registrations # create root GET/prototypes # index
Enter the language name here ruby, html Source code `` ```What I tried
I changed the path several times and tried it, but it didn't work.
Please describe here what you have tried for the problem.
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
The error message is as follows.
/ usersThere is no route to GET to.
(Do you know what you want to display at this URL?)
- ruby - [rails] about partial templates
- ruby on rails - about saving comments
- ruby on rails - about the legitimacy of db design
- ruby on rails 5 - about lint/syntax error of rubocop
- ruby - about accelerating heroku's rails app
- ruby on rails - about image distribution on heroku and s3
- about validation of ruby on rails
- ruby on rails - about request spec of rspec about test code at login
- ruby on rails - about multi-word search to multiple columns using ransack
- about description of manifest file of ruby on rails
- ruby on rails - about switching screen display on multiple models
- ruby on rails 6 - rails tutorial chapter 14 about follow, unfollow, following? methods
- ruby - about how to save db with rails devise
- ruby on rails - about rails composite indexes
- ruby on rails - about conditional branching using elsif
- ruby - about the delete function in rails
- ruby on rails 6 - about rails error "wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 0)"
- ruby on rails - about matters that cannot be migrated
- ruby on rails - about primary key/natural key/surrogate key in db design
- ruby on rails - about nomethoderror in skilscontroller # create
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable