I want to get the date and time from the serial number that is common in Excel in Python.
I want to get
I know how to get only the date (https://qiita.com/nezumi/items/23c301c661f5e9653f19), but I don't know when it comes to time and seconds. Of course, you can see how to convert on Excel. All you have to do is select the date from the cell formatting. I want to get it in Python.
Answer # 1
It comes out when you go around with "excel date value" and "excel time value", but the integer part of the number contains the total number of days, and the decimal part contains the time value with 1 day as 1.
If you know this, you can calculate back from that number.
- python [unixtime] i want to convert the "number" of an excel date to python's datetime
- python - sumy by specifying the maximum number of characters with sumy
- a large number of errors when installing the python library
- python - does the number of arguments match?
- python - how to accept number input even if keypressevent is defined for qlineedit in pyside
- about excel operation of python
- python - valueerror: field'id' expected a number but got'suzukitadashi'
- python excel postscript
- python 3x - the reading of the expression in the excel file in pandas becomes nan
- where is the minor version number of python that starts by default specified?
- how to erase ruled lines in excel file using python
- about excel → json generation method from python
- python - when you want to judge by the number of characters from the back with a regular expression
- python - how to get the number of searches for a specific word within the period
- i want to automate excel copy and paste with python
- i want to set the maximum value of the slider in python to the number entered in the text box
- python - i want to add a line number to the data frame
- excel operation in python
- number of python combinations
- python : Gender identification by name
- python : The text is highlighted in yellow, the parser does not work
- python : As a column from XLSX to turn into data recorded through the comma, in TXT
- python : AttributeError error when sending by e-mail
- python : I want to convert the format of XLSX data
- Read from Excel Table Data through Tolegrams Bot in Python?
- python : Record to the excel extension table using OpenPyXL