I installed Python 3.8.2 on CentOS7 and ran the confirmation command.
$python --version Python 2.7.5
When you execute the "python 3.8 --version" command, Python 3.8.2 will be displayed.
It should have been installed ... Run the "python --version" command
I would like to know how Python 3.8.2 displays. Thank you.
* I want to do it without using pyenv.
Answer # 1
/ bin/python2This is a symbolic link to
/ bin/python3You can change it to a link to, but I think some system tools will stop working.
alias python = python3;alias pip = pip3I suppose. I do that.
- [python3] i want to display the numerical list from excel vertically (line feed display) on the tkinter window
- when i tried to upgrade python3 with pyenv, the terminal went wrong
- python3 tkinter i want to be able to input only character strings in a fixed format
- [python3] i want to scroll the screen after screen transition
- python 3x - change font size for python3 tkinter entry
- python image display error beginner, thank you
- i want to change the default version of python
- python 3x - unintended behavior of python3 tkinter binding
- python - i want to install an older version of tensorflow-gpu
- python matplotlibpyplot i get an error trying to display a moving average on a candlestick chart
- [python3] inventory management system login and logout do not work
- python3 extract and delete duplicate data of date and time
- python 3x - i don't know how to specify python version with docker
- python - i want to display the sensing data as a graph using the value sent by post from a web browser
- how to scrape in python and display in a browser?
- python 3x - python3 tkinter toplevel behaves differently than intended
- i want to get the value from a constant in python and display it
- introductory to o'reilly japan publishing in the text of python3 (3, 7 larger data structures), "lists, dictionaries, sets
- python - i want to display an image with pysimplegui, but an error occurs
- display images by drag and drop on wxpython gui
- python : AWS (Amazon Web Services) -ELASTIC BEANSTALK
- python : How to make daemons with multiple processes
- Linux (CENTOS 7) How to delimit the rights to access the catalog?
- linux : Spamassassin checks not all letters
- Performing a Python script from another python script with a visual component
- python : Open the terminal with Linux and allow you to automatically enter commands
- python : Not updated PIP in a virtual environment
- Python Terminal Linux
- What is the library on Python for the Linux system to copy the text to the clipboard
- linux : CentOS7 uses SQUID 3.5. How do I want to upgrade to 4.10?