I'm new to programming.
I didn't understand it even after checking it, so let me ask you a question.
Get the character string entered in the text box ⇨ (~ ~ .get)
I want to count the number of elements of acquired data ⇨ (len ())
I want to divide the processing to be executed according to the number of elements ↓
n = ~ ~ .get
k = len (n)
object of type'method' has no len ()
Will be displayed.
What I tried Supplementary information (FW/tool version, etc.)
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
I can't say for sure without looking at the real code, but probably
()Is just missing.
- python - how to count the number of characters in a character string including a regular expression
- python - when you want to judge by the number of characters from the back with a regular expression
- python - sumy by specifying the maximum number of characters with sumy
- python - i want to fix garbled characters when using a function
- python - about garbled characters in webbroeser
- python - how to accept number input even if keypressevent is defined for qlineedit in pyside
- display the number of characters a included in the entered character string
- python - valueerror: field'id' expected a number but got'suzukitadashi'
- where is the minor version number of python that starts by default specified?
- python - i want to convert the characters obtained from the txt file to numbers
- python - how to get the number of searches for a specific word within the period
- python 3x - supports garbled characters for web scraping
- python - i want to add a line number to the data frame
- python - does the number of arguments match?
- number of python combinations
- python 3x - i want to output the name corresponding to the number entered in the excel file
- python - i want to divide a binary number into two, store it in a list, and represent it in a different decimal number
- i want to invert the number 12345 in python like 54321 and display it
- get the total number and name of python grouping