requestsI was investigating the connection timeout when using the library, but I had some doubts and asked me a question.
I think connect timeout is the waiting time to establish a connection with the other server.
If the server is down, you may be able to connect no matter how many times you try to connect, but what if it isn't down and you can't connect?
requestsWe would like to use this as a basis for making decisions when setting the connection timeout time when using, so we would appreciate your advice.
The article I referred to isHereWill be.
Answer # 1
What is the case when you cannot connect even if it is not down?
The bandwidth of the communication path is extremely narrow (the number of data that can be sent and received per unit time is small), and it takes time to establish a connection.
The connection is blocked by the firewall on the server side and the side that listens to the port. It could be a router, or it could be the machine on which the server is running. Depending on how you block it, there will be no response from the server side, so it will also time out.
I think there are other things, but these are the two main things that came to my mind about TCP.
- php - i can't connect to db with laravel
- i can't use pip with python
- python - can't install with anaconda
- (django) i can't post with images
- python - the link created with the collected path does not open
- php - i can't connect to the db using pdo
- php - i can't sync with rsync from the browser
- python - i want to move images with pygame
- when scraping with python, it says none
- python - i can't connect to mysql on aws (cloud9)
- python - get member list with discord bot
- nodejs - i can't use map with react
- python - i can't install scikit-learn
- python - what are the frequency axis and time axis in scipysignalstft?
- i can't connect to mysql
- python - i want to open a file with an absolute path
- python - i can't readline
- i can't communicate with kubernetes pod
- i want to connect to 64-bit ms access from 32-bit python
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error