I want to start a new rails server, but it doesn't work.
It will be as follows at the terminal.rails _126.96.36.199_ Dr_shinkyu -d mysql
rails new APP_PATH [options]
[--skip-namespace], [--no-skip-namespace] # Skip namespace (affects only isolated applications)
-r, [--ruby = PATH] #Path to the Ruby binary of your choice
-m, [--template = TEMPLATE] #Path to some application template (can be a filesystem path or URL)
-d, [--database = DATABASE] # Preconfigure for selected database (options: mysql/postgresql/sqlite3/oracle/frontbase/ibm_db/sqlserver/jdbcmysql/jdbcsqlite3/jdbcpostgresql/jdbc)
[--skip-gemfile], [--no-skip-gemfile] # Don't create a Gemfile
-G, [--skip-git], [--no-skip-git] # Skip .gitignore file
[--skip-keeps], [--no-skip-keeps] # Skip source control .keep files
-M, [--skip-action-mailer], [--no-skip-action-mailer] # Skip Action Mailer files
-O, [--skip-active-record], [--no-skip-active-record] # Skip Active Record files
[--skip-active-storage], [--no-skip-active-storage] # Skip Active Storage files
-P, [--skip-puma], [--no-skip-puma] #Skip Puma related files
-C, [--skip-action-cable],[--no-skip-action-cable] # Skip Action Cable files
-S, [--skip-sprockets], [--no-skip-sprockets] # Skip Sprockets files
[--skip-spring], [--no-skip-spring] # Don't install Spring application preloader
[--skip-listen], [--no-skip-listen] # Don't generate configuration that depends on the listen gem
[--skip-coffee], [--no-skip-coffee] # Don't use CoffeeScript
[--skip-turbolinks], [--no-skip-turbolinks] # Skip turbolinks gem
-T, [--skip-test], [--no-skip-test] # Skip test files
[--skip-system-test], [--no-skip-system-test] # Skip system test files
[--skip-bootsnap], [--no-skip-bootsnap] # Skip bootsnap gem
[--dev], [--no-dev] #Setup the application with Gemfile pointing to your Rails checkout
[--edge], [--no-edge] #Setup the application with Gemfile pointing to Rails repository
[--rc = RC] # Path to file containing extra configuration options for rails command
[--no-rc], [--no-no-rc] # Skip loading of extra configuration options from .railsrc file
[--api], [--no-api] # Preconfigure smaller stack for API only apps
-B, [--skip-bundle], [--no-skip-bundle] # Don't run bundle install
-f, [--force] # Overwrite files that already exist
-p, [--pretend], [--no-pretend] #Run but do not make any changes
-q, [--quiet], [--no-quiet] #Suppress status output
-s, [--skip], [--no-skip] # Skip files that already exist
-h, [--help], [--no-help] # Show this help message and quit
-v, [--version], [--no-version] # Show Rails version number and quit
The'rails new' command creates a new Rails application with a default
directory structure and configuration at the path you specify.
You can specify extra command-line arguments to be used every time
'rails new' runs in the .railsrc configuration file in your home directory.
Note that the arguments specified in the .railsrc file don't affect the
defaults values shown above in this help message.
rails new ~/Code/Ruby/weblog
This generates a skeletal Rails installation in ~/Code/Ruby/weblog.
I'm in trouble because I don't know the cause even if I investigate it myself.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Answer # 1
Before launching the server
cd file nameDid you do it?
Answer # 2
I don't know what it means to be a new file,
rails _188.8.131.52_ Dr_shinkyu -d mysql
That means launching a new app Dr_shinkyu with Rails 184.108.40.206
Does that mean?
Usage: rails new APP_PATH [options]To be
rails _220.127.116.11_ new Dr_shinkyu -d mysqlis
- ruby on rails - i want to add a class to link_to
- ruby on rails - i want to save data in an intermediate table
- ruby on rails - i want to display "sold out" when the product is sold
- ruby on rails - i want to deploy to aws ec2 server
- ruby on rails - i want to eliminate nomethoderror
- ruby - i want to use two rails renders
- i want to have data for each prefecture with ruby on rails
- ruby - i want to tag with a form object
- ruby on rails 5 - can i update with just the update action?
- ruby on rails - i want to erase www on heroku
- ruby on rails - i want to display the details page
- ruby on rails - i want to save the purchase information in the db
- ruby on rails - i want to set responsestatus to 200, but it becomes 401
- ruby on rails - i want to sort the search results
- ruby on rails - [rails] i want to pass json from controller to html (erb)
- ruby on rails - no response when trying to launch ec2 rails
- ruby on rails - i want to move to the product purchase page
- ruby on rails - i want to display a list of liked data
- ruby on rails 6 - i want to save data from one form to multiple tables at the same time
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- i want to check the type of a shell script variable