You may be introduced to useful applications on these sites, etc.
I just finished the Unity beginner's reference book and I don't know how to use it.
Should I just download and use the assets, or install something ...
Also, I don't know where to store the files.
Can anyone tell me how to use these apps?
Or is the usage and installation method different for each app?
Answer # 1
In most cases, there are the following three patterns.When the project directory itself is distributed on github etc.
This is the case in this case.For unity package files
git clone https: // ～ .gitOr download the zip file and unzip it.
If it is github, you can check and download it from the green "Code" button.
If you want to add it to an existing project, convert it to a unitypackage file (right-click the directory → Export Package ...) and import it as described below.
Open (or create) the project you want to add assets to in Unity and drag and drop the unitypackage file into its Assets folder, or click Assets → Import Package → Custom Package ... in the menu bar and select the file. ..If distributed in the Asset Store
After that, a list of files will appear, so check the contents and click the Import button to complete.
First, add it to My Assets from the Asset Store page.
After that, change "Packages: ~" at the top of the Package Manager window to "My Assets", find the asset you want to add, and download and import it.
In any case, if you need something else, it should be listed somewhere, so please look for it.
Answer # 2
Most of these are described in the repository.
And in many cases, there is a lot of stance to download and use the repository.
Also in this case
1. Clone this repository or download it to your computer 2. Use one of the scenes in the ShapeRenderer project folder as a starting point, or drag all the files in the asset into your own project 3. There are two options to create a new shape 4. Attach the ShapeRenderer script to the GameObject Attach one of the Shape primitive classes (CircleShape, SquareShape, etc.) to the GameObject
So clone or download the repository, open it, play with the project, or move the prepared folder to an existing project and use it.
How to download from GitHub
http://www.humblesoft.com/wiki/?GitHub%E3%81%8B%E3%82%89%E3%83%80%E3%82%A6%E3%83%B3%E3%83%AD % E3% 83% BC% E3% 83% 89% E3% 81% 99% E3% 82% 8B% E6% 96% B9% E6% B3% 95
- please tell me the cause of the mysterious error in unity's c # script
- c # - how to get components in unity
- c # - net: please tell me how to output to an excel sheet when there are multiple data tables
- c # - i want to play sound effects in unity's 2d block breaking game
- please tell me the procedure to link unity's pj to gitlab using source tree
- c # - please tell me the control mascot of cefsharp
- c # - please tell me how to start programming
- c # - prefabs made with unity's instantiate are not displayed
- c # - player production in unity (shooting game)
- c # - i want to display high score and score in unity
- c # - [unity] format exception: input string was not in a correct format error
- c # - i want sloths to move with the ferris wheel gondola (i want to add inertia)
- c # - moving the unity scene doesn't switch as intended
- c # - unity ugui i want to call the process when an overlapping object is clicked
- c # - i want to display at the previous scroll position when reopening in the scroll view of unity
- c # - unity2d 2d action suddenly i can't move horizontally
- c # - i want to slowly rotate the model to a fixed angle when the flag is set, and slowly return it to the original angle when t