When the Raspberry Pi's camera detects motion, it automatically takes a picture and
I want to implement an app that displays the image in real time on the browser of the web app.
I don't know how to implement ② below, so I would like advice!
① Automatic shooting using the motion detection function (motion) with the Raspberry Pi camera
→ Image data is saved in the specified local folder.
(2) When it is automatically shot, it will be displayed in real time on the browser of the web application created with Rails.
→ I want to display a list of all images including past images.
Normally, when displaying an image on the app, the image data is saved under assets, but
This time, I want to display the image when it is added in the local folder in real time.
Now that we have implemented the part that automatically shoots, we want to solve the part that is displayed in real time on the browser.
There was a function to be notified using the API of LINE and Slack, but
I would like advice because there was no description on how to display it on the web.
Answer # 1
First, let's build a web application that displays a list of images in a local folder.
Once that's done, all you have to do is detect that the image has been added.
- ruby - i added a rails column, but i can't associate it with the user table
- ruby on rails - rename rails directory (folder name)
- ruby - [rails] posts added to favorites are not saved
- ruby - the last db setting doesn't work when deploying rails app on aws
- ruby - [rails] i want to change the argument of link_to using conditional branching
- ruby on rails 6 - i changed the project name of rails, but it became inaccessible
- ruby on rails - i want to jump to the action of another controller with render
- ruby on rails - heroku: how to check the database_url used for regular backup
- ruby on rails 5 - i want to update the received parameters with nil
- ruby on rails - it is not saved in the database after registering the product
- ruby on rails - mvc rails
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 2 (6th edition)
- ruby on rails - rails6 rspec model run-time error nomethoderror: undefined method `valid?'for nil: nilclass
- ruby - about "activemodel :: unknownattributeerror" of rails
- ruby on rails - saved description in nested controller
- ruby on rails - cart function routing error cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails - rails s can't
- ruby on rails - how to transition from the top page
- ruby on rails - i want to implement a function for administrator users to register luggage for general users in rails
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- i want to check the type of a shell script variable