I'm currently trying to put a JButton inside a JFrame.
So please tell me how to display the JButton at the bottom right of the JFrame.
Ideally, it's better not to specify the coordinates of the JButton.
If there is no other way but to specify the coordinates of JButton, I would appreciate it if you could say so.
Also, how do I add a JButton next to the elements (JTextField and JTextArea)?
java version "14.0.2" 2020-07-14
Java (TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 14.0.2 + 12-46)
Java HotSpot (TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 14.0.2 + 12-46, mixed mode, sharing)
Answer # 1
I prepared a JPanel, installed it at the bottom of the JFrame, and then installed the JButton on the JPanel to the right.
- java - i want to display console in a subwindow at the bottom of the screen in eclipse
- java - i want to display a part of the database on firebase as text on the application screen
- java - [android] receive and display firestore updates in real time
- java - [jsp/servlet/sql] the result display from db cannot be displayed well
- java - i want to display the processed image on the screen
- php - i want to display it on the right side because the sidebar of the individual page of the site will be displayed at the bot
- i want to receive and display a java vlcj rtp live stream
- java - how to display error message when inputting non-integer
- java - i want to place a fixed button at the bottom of the screen of android viewpager + tablayout
- i want to display the difference in date as "0 day 0 hour 0 minute" in java
- java - i want to display the characters entered in edittext in the same way even when the application is closed
- java - bootstrap display settings do not work
- java - i want to display the input screen and the output result on the same screen
- java - i want to change the height of the red part of the screen display after the search results
- java - the glove type and left and right are randomly entered, so an algorithm to find a pair
- java - i want to display an image
- java - display of the total of each of the three grades
- java - i want to display the data extracted from the modified db with jsp
- JAVA No more than one dot in jtextField
- java : How to draw a histogram based on input data?
- java : Outputting text in a column in JLabel
- java : Confirmation on form closing
- java : The question is: why the lines "fr.add (pan);" and "pan.add (A);" do not pass the test and are, in the opinion of the pro
- java : JPanel is not displayed in a frame
- java : After adding the second JPanel to the JFrame, the first one stops displaying
- java : Windows hangs due to FileDialog
- Java Swing does not render child components