Maven specification project created with static module,
I wanted to change it to a dynamic module and link it to the tomcat server,
I get an error like "Failed while uninstalling static web module"
Cannot be linked to the server.
If i know how to improve it, please let me know.
(See image below)
Description] (7a1e5ddb5448a20d1db8dca6cc88d8cc.png) Description] (e6af817634ba585ca93ddac4e6ca4649.png)] (1e502bae138fb56fab465484a214f2cd.png)
Answer # 1
The phenomenon was improved by creating a new project as a war file.
- java - kod-i want to know what to do when an error occurs in a method that should not have been written
- java - an error occurs when executing the jar file
- java - i want to resolve an error that occurs when running a spring application
- java - i want to get the entire list from the db and display it, but an error occurs when executing the application
- java - i want to eliminate the error that occurs when starting an application that uses jsonic
- an error occurs in python scraping from bs4 import beautifulsoup
- i want to resolve a java error
- php - error that occurs when laravel follow function undefined variable: user
- iptables: operation not supported error occurs in ufw
- c # - the error occurs only after building openfiledialog in unity
- fighting ice execution error [java]
- an error occurs when executing the urllibrequesturlopen method of python3
- python - data science 100 knocks an error occurs when executing the first cell of the structured data edition
- an error occurs when registering quiz with the wordpress plugin "slick quiz"
- php - an error occurs when connecting to git on heroku
- python - i want to know the cause of the error that occurs when kernel density estimation is performed with high-dimensional dat
- java - web-app shows error in webxml
- java - error: incompatible type: unable to convert string  to string
- java bigdecimal acceleration error when dividing by 0
- java : Eclipse in paragraph new there is only project example other
- Causes and investigation methods for 500 errors in Java
- java : How do I declare Tomcat server in Eclipse version 4.16.0?
- java : How do I get Eclipse to see the new version of Apache Tomcat?
- java : Is remote debugging possible via a proxy with Eclipse?