I tried to build a game created with Unity 2019.4.x series with WebGL, upload it to the site, and play it, but it stopped working at the transition from the title to the main scene, and when I checked it with DevelopmentBilud, the above Runtime Error It turned out that something called memory access out of bounds has occurred.
What causes this error and what is the best solution?
What I tried: Changing the Max Size of the texture
It was produced in a short period of time, and I don't think that the data size is too large.
Answer # 1
It seems that some of the assets were heavily loaded, and when I replaced them with other assets, they started working.
- c # - unity i want to access script variables attached to other objects
- how to access renderer and orderinlayer in unity's particle system
- c# - [unity] i do not know how to access the variables of other methods from a specific method
- unity - unauthorizedaccessexception: how to deal with access to the path'' is denied
- unity - i want to create a script to access the shader value in the same object and change the value
- facebook - i want to use oauth authentication with unity, but how to get an access token?
- unity - cannot access web pages hosted on aws ec2 by browser
- cannot access shadergraphs from the inspector setting screen of unity material
- unity keeps increasing memory even though nothing is on the scene
- c # - player production in unity (shooting game)
- c # - i want to play sound effects in unity's 2d block breaking game
- c # - i want the player to follow the camera (3d)
- c # - collision detection between the stage and the car is not possible
- c # - [unity] sprite cannot be changed from sprite renderer while animator is on
- consultation on improving the collision detection specifications of unity's 2d action game
- c # - unity2d 2d action suddenly i can't move horizontally
- c # - please tell me how to use the additional components of unity's volunteer production
- c # - moving the unity scene doesn't switch as intended