I want to put SEM error bar in the following beesarm plot with ggplot2.
I can add an error bar for sd, but I don't know how to output sem using stat_summary ().
The data looks like this, with fA on the x-axis and grouped by fB.
No fA fB score
1 x O 0.837216991
1 y O 0.025204773
1 z O 0.00754073
2 x O 0.007453169
2 y O 0.885924943
2 z O 0.308625439
3 x O 0.037804973
3 y O 0.021440267
3 z O 0.172021095
1 x P 0.398543642
1 y P 0.670812843
1 z P 0.961756129
2 x P 0.001630415
2 y P 0.310609978
2 z P 0.182114473
3 x P 0.049011967
3 y P 0.762299464
3 z P 0.968341695
How can I find n for each data with stat_summary ()/errorbar?(Because if n is known, SEM can be obtained by sd/sqrt (n).)
I wish I could do this, but if I can't
If I store the calculated sem in another data frame and use it for a graph, do I have to overlap it with layer ()?
Since the data structure is not the average value of each group but the table that describes the data for each sample, sem is calculated separately and added to the column. .. .. That is difficult, should I make another table? I also thought. In that case, is it necessary to stack with layer ()?
The code is as follows:
avrplot = ggplot (data = data, aes (x = fA, y = score, fill = fB, color = fB)) + geom_quasirandom (dodge.width = 0.7) + theme_classic ()
Is it possible to add + stat_summary () or + geom_errorbar here?
I would like to know. Thank you
* Please forgive me for pointing out what about error bars in sem in the first place. I would like to do it with sd if possible, but due to various circumstances. .. ..
Answer # 1
sem<-function (x) sd (x)/sqrt (length (x)) avrplot = ggplot (data = data, aes (x = interaction (factor (fB), factor (fA)), y = score, fill = fB, color = fB)) + geom_quasirandom (dodge.width = 0.7) + stat_summary (fun = "mean", fun.min = function (x) mean (x) --sem (x), fun.max = function (x) mean (x) + sem (x)) + theme_classic ()
- latex pdf compilation error using vscode
- python - about sytemctl using error snap in slurm
- error when setting up when using watson in unity
- i get an error when getting a url using ie with vba
- c # - about error when using social connector in unity
- debian - i get a configjson error when npm start using epgstation
- visual c ++ - i get an error when using cstring
- wordpress login error (using lollipop/muumuu domain)
- when using a sequence for filter processing, some rows that meet the conditions disappear
- ruby - i'm using the errors method, but i don't get an error message
- ruby - an error occurs in yamldump using rspec string io
- about the error in mapbackground of rgooglemaps
- ruby - i get an error when trying to save an image using s3 on aws
- how to set branch of regression tree (decision tree) using partykit (i want to make it vertical)
- python - i want you to resolve the error that occurred when using wget on jupyter notebook
- ruby on rails - when using cloud9, an error about insufficient space is displayed and the terminal does not work
- error when using proxy in typescript
- regarding the error of r language "readcsv"
- r : Change ggplot legend options
- regarding the method to output the histograms of all columns at once
- changing the shape and color of dot plot of ggplot
- r - about handling geom_vline in ggplot2
- i don't know how to format data for graph drawing with r and ggplot
- coastline plot in r
- r - i want to use a function instead of opts in ggplot2
- i want to specify the bubble color using variables in the data frame with ggplot2 of r
- cannot create line graph with ggplot2
- [r] method to output boxplot graph of r by condition (aes(fill=●●) cannot be used for color coding)