import re a ='''a is b because c' re.search (r'* c. $', A)
I get an error like this when I want to judge by the number of characters from the back in a regular expression. What is wrong?
error: nothing to repeat at position 0
Answer # 1
In regular expressions
*Means "0 or more repetitions of the previous pattern".
* c. $To
*I get the error presented because there is nothing just before.
..Is a metacharacter that means "any single character" (whether or not to include line breaks depends on the setting), so if you want to specify the dot itself
- get the number of characters from the python text box
- python - how to count the number of characters in a character string including a regular expression
- python - sumy by specifying the maximum number of characters with sumy
- python - regular expression: sub () cannot replace the matched part
- python - i want to convert the characters obtained from the txt file to numbers
- python - how to store the characters in the list in the dictionary
- i want to set the maximum value of the slider in python to the number entered in the text box
- a large number of errors when installing the python library
- python - does the number of arguments match?
- python - when i try to erase non-ascii characters in the text with resub (r "[^ x00-x7f]", r "", text), the
- python - how to accept number input even if keypressevent is defined for qlineedit in pyside
- display the number of characters a included in the entered character string
- python - valueerror: field'id' expected a number but got'suzukitadashi'
- pdo - about python 3 regular expressions
- where is the minor version number of python that starts by default specified?
- python - how to get the number of searches for a specific word within the period
- python 3x - how to specify multiple conditions with a regular expression
- when graphing a list with matplotlib in python, the number of elements is large and the graph is not displayed
- python - about garbled characters in webbroeser