I want to implement a login function using devise like the following site.
・ I am writing a view layer using slim
・ Bootstrap is installed
-The following command has been executed
$rails g controller comments index $rails g devise: install $rails g devise user # Create model for login function $rake db: migrate $rails g devise: views
Also, as shown in the code below, the content of link_to is changed in the application.html.slim file depending on whether the user is logged in or not.
When I start the server, the user registration link and login link are displayed in the navigation bar because I have not registered as a user yet, but when I click the user registration link, an error like the attachment is displayed.
Also, even if you log in, the path will change to http: // localhost: 3000/users/sign_in, but the screen will not be the login screen.
(If i look at the article on the above site, it seems that it will be created automatically when you install devise, even if you do not create the login screen or sign-up screen yourself, so if you jump to the link you pushed, the default sign I understood that the page transitions to the up screen or login screen, but is it wrong in the first place?)
How can I resolve the attached error and display the login screen?
Thanks for your understanding.
Answer # 1
I found that the cause was that I slimmed the html file of views/devise without applying bootstrap to devise.
- ruby on rails - how to implement a sort function by the value of the statistical column that aggregates the values of related
- ruby on rails - i want to implement a function that returns a line bot stamp
- ruby on rails - [rails] i want to implement a filtering function and display the corresponding items on the list screen
- ruby on rails - i can't implement the rails like function
- ruby on rails - i want to implement a function for administrator users to register luggage for general users in rails
- ruby on rails - i want to implement a report function, but i get an actioncontroller :: urlgenerationerror
- [ruby on rails] i want to implement a follow function, but the like button is not displayed in the view
- ruby on rails 5 - i want to use ajax to implement functions (ruby on rails)
- ruby on rails - with the product listing function, an error message appears only for the product description
- ruby - rails comment function display
- ruby - i'd like to implement a genre-specific display function in [rails], but i'm having trouble as i expected
- ruby - [rails] the cart function cannot get the cart id associated with the user
- ruby on rails - cart function routing error cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails - comment posting function actioncontroller :: urlgenerationerror
- ruby - about implementation of tag function in rails
- ruby on rails - [rails] i'm implementing a search function using form_with, but i'm having trouble with the search results not b
- ruby on rails - i want to create an image posting function with react (typescript), formik, rails api, activestorage
- ruby on rails - [rails] chat function is being implemented jserb file cannot be read
- ruby on rails - rspec of the like function how to get the number of likes or how to reflect by clicking the icon
- ruby on rails - [rails] routing error occurs in devise_token_auth and the registration screen cannot be displayed
- ruby - how to give edit permissions only to rails contributors
- ruby on rails - [rails 6] password column contents are not displayed in active_admin
- ruby - rails6 active_strage cannot be installed
- ruby - i want to be able to see "liked posts" by the person on the rails development user detail page
- ruby - please tell me the solution of rails devise (given 0, expected 1)!
- ruby - after new registration with devise, an error is displayed
- ruby - i want to make a graph of the values retrieved by the each statement with chart kick
- ruby - no error message is displayed during new registration