I'm creating an app using Ruby on rails
Every time I try to bundle install, the installation stops at sass
Fetching sassc 2.4.0 Installing sassc 2.4.0 with native extensions
What I looked up
Environment Mac OS Catalina version 10.15.7
It was said that it could be solved by raising the version of gcc on the following site, so I made it the latest version, but it was useless
% gcc --version gcc (Homebrew GCC 10.2.0) 10.2.0 Copyright (C) 2020 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This is free software;see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty;not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Answer # 1
I thought it stopped, but after waiting about 10 minutes, bundle install was completed
Sorry for the very rudimentary mistake
Answer # 2
I installed the rails app under the following conditions.
ruby 2.6.3p62 (2019-04-16 revision 67580) [x86_64-darwin19]
gcc Apple clang version 12.0.0 (clang-1184.108.40.206)
I got an error in the first rails new
Bundler could not find compatible versions for gem "sprockets":
In snapshot (Gemfile.lock):
sprockets (= 4.0.2)
sass-rails (~>5.0) was resolved to 5.1.0, which depends on
sprockets (>= 2.8,<4.0)
rails (~>5.2.4) was resolved to 5.2.4, which depends on
sprockets-rails (>= 2.0.0) was resolved to 3.2.2, which depends on
sprockets (>= 3.0.0)
bundle updatewill rebuild your snapshot from scratch, using only
the gems in your Gemfile, which may resolve the conflict.
run bundle exec spring binstub --all
Could not find gem'mysql2 (>= 0.4.4,<0.6.0)' in any of the gem sources listed in your Gemfile.
NOTICE: chromedriver-helper is deprecated after 2019-03-31.
Please update to use the'webdrivers' gem instead.
Modify the Gemfile as follows and bundle update.
$Diff Gemfile.org Gemfile
You have successfully booted into rails s. please refer.
$bundle exec rails s
=>Rails 220.127.116.11 application starting in development
rails server -hfor more startup options
Puma starting in single mode ...
* Version 3.12.6 (ruby 2.6.3-p62), codename: Llamas in Pajamas
* Min threads: 5, max threads: 5
* Environment: development
* Listening on tcp: // localhost: 3000
Use Ctrl-C to stop
- ruby - [rails] i can't bundle install on my macbook
- ruby on rails - rails bundle install sassc stops
- ruby - error when bundle install gem :: ext :: builderror: error: failed to build gem native extension
- ruby - i can't install ffi with everyday rails setup
- i get an error when i try to install mysql with bundle install [ruby on rails]
- ruby on rails - i can't install heroku cli on ubuntu [error during apt-get update? ]
- ruby on rails - error in $bundle exec puma
- ruby - [rails] i can't install the add favorite button
- ruby - i can't bundle install
- ruby on rails - unable to install direnv
- ruby - i can't bundle install
- ruby - i want to know where to install rails gem and how to manage it
- ruby on rails - i want to deploy to aws ec2 server
- ruby on rails - i want to avoid displaying duplicate data for each shop
- ruby - i want to display specific columns in rails in descending order of numbers
- ruby - the last db setting doesn't work when deploying rails app on aws
- [ruby on rails] how to write when getting a model nested in multiple stages with includes
- ruby on rails - when i run rails s, i get
- ruby on rails - i want to change from the state where only one posted image is displayed to the state where two posted images ar
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- i want to check the type of a shell script variable