When I imported firebase_admin to link with the firebase database in python, ModuleNotFoundError: No module named'firebase_admin'was returned. Since it is installed with pip3, I checked with pip list and found that firebase_admin is installed, and even if I check the save location with $pip show firebase_admin and check the import route with sys, I can confirm that the path is in place. I did. I can't find a solution, but please teach me if you understand.
Answer # 1
It seems that the IDE's Interpreter doesn't have that module.
How about running it on the command line?
Answer # 2
Isn't it a hyphen? Is it wrong? ??
- python - ephem module cannot be imported in vscode
- "openpyxl" cannot be imported in python
- opensees pymac cannot be imported in python
- python - mnist cannot be imported
- python - the library installed by pip cannot be imported no module named'selenium'
- python - regular expression: sub () cannot replace the matched part
- python - psycopg2 cannot be read by pycharm
- python - variables cannot be defined
- python - tfkerasapplication model cannot be downloaded
- python - cannot inherit a class with multiple arguments
- python - all commands cannot be used with discord bot
- i cannot transition from the sbi securities home screen to the futures trading screen by scraping python + selenium
- python - discord bot command cannot be started
- python - idle cannot resolve the "rootgeometry" error
- [python] cannot insert or delete to text box
- python - cannot deploy to heroku environment error
- python - array elements cannot be used as function arguments ??
- information entered in html in vuejs cannot be sent to python with cgi
- cannot read python dat file