var calendarId = "" var calender = CalendarApp.getCalendarById (calendarId) var date = new Date (); var checkEvent = CalendarApp.getEventsForDay (date); console.log (checkEvent)
I want the event registered on the runtime date to be stored as an array in the variable checkEvent.
If i check the log after execution, it will be displayed as follows.
Does this mean that an empty array is displayed in the log?
I understand that the result of getEventsForDay is stored in the variable checkEvent. Is this different?
It seems strange that nothing is displayed because the events are well registered in the calendar.
It's also not a calendarId typo.
Please tell me what is wrong.
Answer # 1
Was self resolved.
var calendarId = "" var calender = CalendarApp.getCalendarById (calendarId) var date = new Date (); var checkEvent = CalendarApp.getCalendarById (calendarId) .getEventsForDay (date); console.log (checkEvent)
If so, it worked.
- please tell me about the extraction method when the parentheses of the json part are nested in python3 scraping
- http - please tell me the method of public network communication of ros2
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- i want to check the type of a shell script variable