When does a VB.NET application periodically record the event name CLR20r3 in the Windows Event Viewer?
The execution environment in which the phenomenon appears is as follows.
Project VisualBasic Windows Forms Application
Framework version .NET Framework 4.8
The log looks like the one below.
Failure bucket, type 0
Event name: CLR20r3
Response: Not available
Cab ID: 0
P7: is the method number
P8: is the number of lines of executable code in the method
P9: is the content of the exception
Ildasm.exe (IL disassembler) can identify the causative code,
Now that I know, when is this recorded in the Event Viewer in the first place? I found the information that the app crashed, but this time it is only recorded regularly.
Exceptions other than the above
It has been recorded.
However, those exceptions did not occur at the event viewer log time in the first place,
The application continues to work without problems.
In addition, the causative code identified by Ildasm.exe (IL disassembler)
There are many mysterious parts such as code that should not be executed at that timing.
Also, even if you run the code that intentionally raises the above exception,
Since it is not output to the event viewer log,
It is unknown when this CLR20r3 log is recorded in the first place.
If anyone knows anything, thank you.
Answer # 1
Due to some problem with Windows, the contents of the Windows Error Reporting (WER) file (under the C: \ ProgramData \ Microsoft \ Windows \ WER folder) are repeated.
It was like the phenomenon recorded in the event viewer at the current date and time of the PC.
It was repeatedly recorded in the event viewer
Exceptions have occurred several times in previously running versions of the application
It seems that it was caused by remaining as a Windows Error Reporting (WER) file.
After deleting all Windows Error Reporting (WER) files, the log that was the problem this time is no longer output.
- windows - [win10] it seems that the event log id cannot be deleted
- c # - i want to throw an input event to windows from a background application
- windows - question about extracting event logs using wevtutil
- windows 10 - about setting retentiondays in the windows event log (event viewer)
- Based on ExtJs window on the page and then call Window's event processing method
- C # 30 method to write Windows event log using EventLog class
- Powershell uses WINDOWS event logger log
- windows - which of the following 1 and 2 is better for class design?
- c# : Is it possible to distinguish the press button on the physical keyboard or the mouse from the emulated?
- c # - unrecognized fields are null when deserialized with messagepack
- vb - memory release processing when using npoi
- [c #] i want to install a form in a form and get all the forms in the main form from controls of the main form
- net framework - data transfer between vbnet forms
- [c#] the controls in the tablelayoutpanel cannot be obtained with the controls property of the form
- i want to put int etc in the interface with c#
- net framework - vbnet process management process id acquisition