The currently open ipynb file is in googledrive,
Will display the mounted drive folder and the original sample_data folder.
Will display/content, so my interpretation is
"In the content folder in google colab, we are processing the ipynb file placed in google drive]
Is it okay with this recognition?
Also, was it okay to have an image with one content folder in google colab attached to each ipynb file?
I would like to know the above two points, but I could not find an answer when I searched. I'm sorry, but thank you!
Answer # 1
I don't understand the meaning of the words "processing" and "attached", but Google Colab runs in a virtual environment prepared by Google, and the content folder is one prepared there. It's just a folder.
There is no such thing as "the content folder exists on the ipynb file", and when the session is destroyed after a certain period of time, the content folder is also deleted.
- when creating a matrix with google colaboratory, the first row shifts to the right
- [vbnet] this is a rudimentary question, but i want to know how to inherit classes
- python - tofu at google colaboratory is inevitable
- google colaboratory - can i use anything other than notebook format with google colabolatory?
- python 3x - [google colab] disk capacity
- nodejs - this is a rudimentary question about nuxtjs
- python - i get filenotfounderror in google colaboratory
- python - i want to use mysql at google colaboratory
- google colaboratory - install kaggle api with google colobarotory
- jquery rudimentary question
- python - about google colaboratory /io/opencv/modules/imgproc/src/resizecpp:4044
- python - google colab fails pdread_clipboard ()
- google apps script - i have a question about gas specifications
- python 3x - this is a rudimentary question about compiling
- python - i have a question about google api
- python - google colaboratory can't write files at any time
- google google i have a question about the query function
- python - i got stuck in google colaboratory tensorflow
- a rudimentary question for python
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory