Although it is easy, we have created an inventory registration and management application as a personal application.
Currently, even if you use the each statement, the contents of the column cannot be displayed and an error occurs.
Also, as a problem isolation, if you remove the column where the error occurs, the error does not occur, but is it an instance variable instead of the column contents? Is the situation that comes out.
Details are described below. Thanks for your help.
Corresponding source code
[Error screen] (https://gyazo.com/99bdae95ec208a20d071cbf5483361ce)
What I tried
Controller (https://gyazo.com/bbf38a74d76eaf7f9d9383669d9fdec9) routes (https://gyazo.com/7fec2b2e593a2fb32af155c363ed11b0) view (https://gyazo.com/8003a098fd9febbc5f48b504c92fbfd3) If necessary, we will provide everything else.
I'm angry with the code column for some reason, so if I remove the display in the code column
Remove display of code column
And since it seems that the vol column can not be displayed, remove the display in the vol column
vol column remove
The error no longer occurs, but it feels like where it came from.
For the time being, I will leave the contents of Sequel Pro
Answer # 1
@itemsIs not directly tied to the value in each column, as it is plural. It is a block parameter
itemPlease collect the value from.
- ruby - images cannot be displayed with the bulletin board posting function in rails
- ruby on rails 6 - the delete function cannot be implemented well
- ruby on rails 5 - actioncontroller :: invalidauthenticitytoken cannot be resolved
- ruby nokogiri some parts cannot be obtained
- ruby - questions about the contents of the aws reference site
- c ++ - the if statement is not displayed properly "
- i want you to solve the mysterious phenomenon that the ruby error message is not displayed why is it evoked in view by applying
- ruby - cannot save to database
- ruby - the poster's name is not displayed in showhtmlerb
- ruby - the method defined in the model cannot be used
- ruby - i entered secret_key_base, but http error 500 cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails - [rails] the initial image of the icon for the user is not displayed
- ruby - partial template is not displayed (rails)
- linux - os boot order (bios cannot be displayed)
- ruby on rails - cannot pass id to destroy action of intermediate table
- ruby - apprb cannot be started is there a problem with require'sinatra'? ?? ??
- ruby - the image is not displayed in the product listing function
- ruby - i want to make a graph of the values retrieved by the each statement with chart kick
- ruby on rails - image cannot be saved (activestorage installed) null in image of table
- ruby - passing variables using render partial
- ruby - i want to generate a random password (mixed alphanumeric characters)
- ruby - sass :: syntaxerror on rails s
- ruby - i want to display new posts i made on the top page only for myself
- ruby - [rails] i want to deploy a rails application using elastic beanstalk
- ruby - dealing with validation errors when rendering rails apps (definition of instance variables)
- ruby - i get an error with the rails new command
- ruby - implementation of friendly forwarding