I don't see the images I uploaded to my Wordpress media library.
A blank frame has been added to the list of media.
Click the "frame" and see the details. The URL of the file is https: /XXXXXX/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/be.png
Is displayed, and the image has been uploaded to the corresponding directory on the server, but when the above URL is displayed from the browser,
500 --Internal server error.
It will be.
You can also edit the uploaded image by clicking "Edit image" in the same details.
The environment is a VPS that I borrowed myself
Windows Server 2016
Please tell me how to solve it.
Answer # 1
The content of the error message is different, but there was something similar in the past.
For your reference.
- php - i want to limit the size that can be uploaded with the media of wordpress management screen
- [flask] images uploaded by image uploader are not displayed
- PHP implementation automatically scales uploaded images to the specified resolution and maintains clarity
- Django uses easy_thumbnails to compress uploaded images
- Example of PIL processing and saving images uploaded to Django
- wordpress - when i uploaded the functionphp to the server, it stopped working
- php - i want to display images uploaded to aws s3
- uploading wordpress media uploads to a different month folder
- images are not displayed well in custom html of wordpress widget
- html - [wordpress] how to insert images with the original theme
- swift - i want to paste two or more images from text library to textview
- wordpress - i want to make it a search menu only for smartphones in the "first open menu" of lion media
- wordpress - can i import the photos that are in the original page media into an article created in a subdirectory?
- c ++ - i want to randomly place images in the dx library
- i want to load the js library in the code that loads php images
- php - i want to crop an image with add_image_size of wordpress, but some images can and cannot
- 3dcg - i want to use a cube with images properly attached in a dx library
- ruby on rails - images uploaded on heroku disappear over time amazon s3
- php - images uploaded using move_uploaded_file cannot be saved
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory