Currently, we are creating a web application for employees to use.
We are building a system to register the data sent from the web application by using the spreadsheet instead of the DB.
Then, when I accessed with another account to check the operation and pressed the submit button in the form to send the data, the access approval screen was displayed.
I set it according to the following procedure, but I cannot send data.
- Add users from "Share" at the top right of the spreadsheet screen
- Select "Publish" from the script editor screen and select "Introduce as web application"
- On the settings screen, select "Execute the app as:" as "me" or "user accessing the web app"
- "Who has access to the app:" to "Anyone within company domain"
Was there something wrong with the procedure?
I clicked on the request for access permission and an email was returned, but I could not go to the access permission grant screen.
Is it a matter of corporate account permissions?
I would appreciate it if you could teach me.
Answer # 1
There was an error in the logic that references the spreadsheet.
SpreadsheetApp.getActivesheet () was calling the referenced sheet, resulting in an access permission issue as an error.
I was able to access it when I called it with SpreadheetApp.openById (reference sheet).
- google apps script - i want to allow access requests to gas i want to allow it, but i can't because of an internal error
- google apps script - debugging in gas, but not triggering
- google apps script - i want to create a process like countifs function that can dynamically change the search value in gas
- google apps script - get a row in gas and post it to the last row of another sheet
- google apps script - make text easier to see with web scraping
- google apps script - i want to send similar messages to multiple terminals
- google apps script - [gas] how to enable onedit only when a specific cell is edited
- google apps script - please teach how to check stackdriver logging when gas is executed in the web app
- google apps script - function is not executed when form object is passed in googlescriptrun
- google apps script - post userid to spreadsheet at follow event of line messaging api using gas
- google apps script - when using replace () in gas, it is processed destructively even when sandwiching slice ()
- google apps script - when sending the response contents of a google form from a spreadsheet to an email, if you re-edit the form
- google apps script - gas: the acquisition of the last line number displayed in the email notification of the form is duplicated
- google apps script - i want to replace specified strings all at once and output to another sheet
- google apps script - i'd like to be able to automatically notify slack from spsi every day using gas! !
- google apps script - [gas] i want to avoid approval of gas for duplicate spreads
- google apps script - regarding slack app, googleappsscript, cannot read property 'length' of undefined error
- google apps script - i want to copy a regular expression formula with a backslash to the cell below with a relative reference
- google apps script - how to clear a partial range of multiple sheets with one button
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory