I am creating a split form to update an ACCESS record.
At the top, a single-cut form
At the bottom is a data sheet
However, it has a layout like that.
The data sheet and the cut form are each linked to the database.
When you select a data sheet, the single-cut form at the top will also change to the selected content.
【Thing I want to do】
I'd like to keep the above specifications and not be able to edit the datasheet at the bottom directly.
Answer # 1
"Split form data sheetYou can set the property to "read only".
It's just an idea. I haven't actually done it so I don't know if I can do it. 1. Get the coordinates of the control with focus in the API. Below is a sample. How to know the coordinates of the text control in the details of the form | Miyavi's Program Research Institute The sample link above is an MDB file and may not open. In that case, the coordinate position is acquired using the API in the same way below, so please refer to it. An improved version of the calendar dialog date input function --hatena chips 2. From the coordinates, determine whether the focus is on the cut form side or the data sheet side of the split form.
3. If it is determined that the data sheet side has the focus by the above method in the event when the control gets the focus, set the edit lock to "Yes" so that it cannot be updated. Set to "No" on the single-cut form side.
- i want to copy only the value with the aggregate vba of the excel sheet
- vba - i want to access the site via a proxy server with selenium basic + chrome
- access vba docmd about range specification using export function
- [access vba] i want to import multi-format text to a table
- i want to change yes to no in vba of access
- vba - how to change sheet name to cell value
- vba - when updating the main form in access, the subform cannot be updated
- vba - i want to connect to access on onedrive from excel
- vba - how to add a row to a sheet in another workbook
- vba - access no current record
- error in ado update in access vba
- [access] i want to change the link destination of the link table with vba
- vba - i want to divide the sheet by the same data
- vba - i want to put the ◯ of the figure in the c5 cell of sheet 2 when the check box of sheet 1 is on
- i want to copy a specific sheet to another file with vba
- i want to change the workbook and sheet names to different names in excelvba so that they can be used in common
- vba - sheet search by input box
- vba - i want to display a specified form in the access subform
- vba - about cascading update of access field
- excel : I can not pass authentication on the Okex Stock Exchange
- vba - summarize every 10 days instead of weekly in access reports
- access vba you don't want users to see the linked table
- vba - about import from access text box
- i want to access access files on sharepoint from excel vba on my local pc (directly without using onedrive)
- html - when the image is included in the attached file in ms access, "only", i want to display the full screen in the
- vba - no error occurs in docmdtransferspreadsheet in the form of operating access from excel
- vba - how to aggregate some items separately in access report
- vba - [access] in the form for registering employee's attendance details, i want to display the values of other tables in a co
- how to display the image registered with ole object in currentdb of access with vba in form